Reviews for Samurai Deeper Naruto
philipjoseph chapter 3 . 5/20
wow,great update,i like naruto as a samurai than ninja
philipjoseph chapter 1 . 5/20
woaaaaahn , to go
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 3 . 2/2
This is truly very interesting to read; please update this too
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
I really enjoyed it I hope you continue this story for it truly is an amazing read
Nightlance44 chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
I know this story is probably been abandoned but i'll favorite any way so that if you do do another chapter I can read it imeadiatly
candy4beth chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
please update this
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Nice work on this.

I hope you'll update it again some time.

Keep at it.
SkynardTLB chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Hum not bad it's unfortunately that there's only 3 chapters m curiouser to now if your going to continue this story or not.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Oh my god, I can't believe I never noticed such a great story before now. I could not stop reading once I started and this much just whets my appetite. Naruto with the fox features was a suprise but I find it quite interesting and personally like it. Please update again if not soon then eventually, I really want to know what happens next.
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Good story
Keep on going
Bijuu lord chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Kid r u done or you waiting and if so••••
QueenDeedee chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
I really like where you are taking this most stories with powerful narutos tend to make him either to cold, perfect or unrealistic, but with yours, I mean I think that if Naruto was real, and he went through whatever you put him through, he would turn out like this. He is still nice, but has a dark side of himself... And I am a bit bias... I honestly want to give you an award for Naruto having ears and tail, just... wow! It was such a nice twist. Perfectly realistic and still amazingly enjoyable! Update soon please.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Interesting story!
It also seemed like Naruto possess the ability of Instant Learning, or better known as Mimicry.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Fox ears and tails are the absolute worst thing an author can give Naruto. Why they even bother I'll never know.

I prefer humans, or at least humane characters (appearance wise at least) so change it, and never go back.

Too little Samurai Deeper crossovers out there.
erching chapter 3 . 10/7/2012