Reviews for Ash and the Father's Day Smackdown
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
(•)(•)
FrozenMagic chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
XD well this certainly brightened up me staying home sick I laughed so damn hard throughout the entire fic! Keep up the good work!

trachie17
517wiiface chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
HAHAHAHAHAH XD CAN'T BREATHE ROFLMOA!
Gerbilftw chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was so random that I laughed my ass off!
ShadowDragonOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
ROFL! Sasuke and Itachi! LOL! I really, really love this story! I actually fell out of my chair!
LiahLozzah chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
HELL YEAH! I really, really, REALLY love your storys! -eyes sparkle-
CrazySymphoniaguy chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
How can you be so funny? I ask myself this every time I read one of your stories. The only reason this is my first review is that I'm lazy and don't really care if I review everything. But anyway, how can you be so good at comedy? I'll never look at Giovanni the same way again. It's just nuts. You should make a collection of Ash and Giovanni stories. I like the fact that Ash is actually kinda smart in this one, it gives the impression that Giovanni is even crazier.

Anyway, keep writing these awesome stories, the Pokemon section needs more craziness like this!
Alexandra Shinai chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Lol, I never knew that Giovanni was allergic to coconut. So that's why he was throwing stones at the package of coconuts.

Hahahahaha.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
:D EEvill... so evil... me love evill-ness... evil whahahahahaha :D
KaterinaBeloved chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
ROFLMAO! I love it when you make Ash and Giovanni one to one father to son oneshots lolz...Fathers Day! Good thing you didn't miss it either!
MoonlitxAngel chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Totally funny. Me and my sis LOL so hard that we couldn't breathe. Make more funny ones! U are the mad genius of funny stories.
Rocket Wolf chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow, Giovanni killed Brock's dad? O.o

Ah well, I don't think anyone really liked him much anyway, I guess. XD
Kaida Kaguya chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That was good. Maybe Delia should have told Ash his father died because he stole the frozen yogurt.
6 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
i had t stop reading this at points it was so funny. i love this. please write more off these.