Reviews for Keeping the Faith
brightflare chapter 24 . 5/21
Very good story!
Hayden Grey chapter 24 . 5/21
I would like to praise your story as one of very few that moved my heart. I absolutely adored the relationship and protectiveness of Peter and Edmund. Your a brilliant writer! I also like how Caspian was very much a part of the story as well and how fleshed out his character was, unlike some fanfics where he is either ignored or plays a very small part. I do however, wish that the relationship between Lucy and Edmund was more developed as the beginning of the story was about them before diverting to being about Peter and Edmund. I would have also have liked to see some more Susan and maybe more about the relationship between Susan and Lucy. It may have been interesting to see what Susan and Peter were doing when they were separated from Lucy and Edmund as well. Overall, I did find it a brilliant piece of work. Well done!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 5/18
Oh, Lucy, I love you. But you've got to admit, the way they've been acting lately with all the kissing and closeness and girly confession does make a girl wonder.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 5/17
I love the story, but I have to ask, why is Edmund throwing up? What happened to him?
Delete-account-please-7751512 chapter 24 . 4/18
This was really good off to read your squeal.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 1/25
Hells yes!
Dethryl chapter 1 . 1/2
I found this fic via a recommendation on TV Tropes.

This is a tremendous jumping off point. I was actually watching the BBC version of the Chronicles the other day and started screaming at the writers when Edmund didn't speak up for Lucy. I look forward to seeing what you do with this twist.
KK chapter 24 . 10/4/2015
Beautifully written and organized.
Amazingly well thought out.
The only critique is the relationship between Edmund and Peter. THIS IS NOT BASHING THIER RELATIONSHIP IN THIS STORY. Why I brought it up was because this story starts out where Peter and Edmund's relationship is on rocky ground, Susan is too busy trying to force herself to be a grown up and a queen to realize that she already is both or that she could help and it's LUCY who Edmund has to rely on. Maybe the characters wanted to write their own story or this was how you originally planned it but I think it would have been stronger if the reigning relationship would have been Edmund connecting with Lucy rather than Edmund and Peter's bromance (yes I know their not gay for each other and blah blah blah- I'm not arguing that!) because that is the relationship that really starts this. Yes I think it's engaging and an essential part of the story but it goes from Edmund and Lucy going on a leap of faith to Ed's and Pete's relationship issues.
That being said your characters ARE well thought out, well rounded and generally likeable. Yes they are based on the cannon but they are good adaptations of well loved works and that is your doing. Good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Hi, I looked for your bible verse but ran into the problem that there is no Ecclesiastes 6:14. It may be in a different part of the bible though
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
Well, I think the transitions were smooth enough, because I didn't even really notice any.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 24 . 5/28/2015
Love is too much for me!
SOrtingHat chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
It's amazing they all speak fluid English!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
Not sure if anybody figured it out but Aslan's tail is completely vulnerable in this battle. Someone will have to make sure nobody tries a sneak attack to pull his tail or slice n dice it.

I wonder what would happen if Aslan had his tail pulled?
KatnissForever17 chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
I looked it up in my copy of Prince Caspian and it is right
Deadly Whirlpool chapter 24 . 2/2/2015
Hello there,
Firstly let me tell you, this story should come with a warning and neon lights flashing, "ALERT! ANGST AHEAD! " Atleast then people will be a bit prepared to have their hearts ripped out! Seriously, I was full out sobbing so much that my mum got worried!
The bond between the siblings was captured beautifully. You should have been the one to write the script for the movie.
Artistically done in a splendid manner!