Reviews for Keeping the Faith
Fabro de Omres chapter 24 . 7/21
This fic was AMAZING! I loved every part of it, completely.
Zanate56 chapter 24 . 7/8
I read this story when it was first published on and you quickly became one of my favorite Narnia writers as a result. It's evident from your writing that you have a deep understanding of not only the Canon, but also of the spirit and essence of Narnia and its characters. That's what makes writing Narnia fanfic so tricky, at least for me. There's a certain spirit and grace in the original stories and I think you've managed to capture that here while still preserving your own voice and style as a writer.

I particularly like how you incorporated passages from the books into this film and thought you did a very good job of blending the book and film universes. While the Narnia films aren't perfect, I think they did a great job of exploring the nuances of each character, particularly Edmund (who I admit is my favorite character in the series) in the first film and also Peter in the second film. I'm a sucker for angst and conflict so the whole subplot of Edmund and Peter's brotherly dynamic was really great stuff to read.

I hope at some point you will write more stories for this fandom, because you're a great writer. Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us. :)
LookForARainbow chapter 24 . 6/21
Wow what a great story I so enjoy reading this story.
Just found this and all I can say is "wow." My brain is not processing past that.
This is awesome!
NevHarryFredGeorge chapter 24 . 4/12
I just love this story! Incredible!
Guitar Amateur chapter 24 . 3/21
This was a nice story to read. The affection began to become a little cloying (I love my siblings dearly, and I would shower lots of affection on them if they weren't so uncomfortable with it, but my parents whom I love as much do allow it, and to have so much cuddling and kissing...! it's a lot.), but it was kind of nice. It's great to read of deep, very affection platonic love that never becomes inappropriately sexual.
ElyiaTheWhoLocked chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
I'm just starting this fanfiction but I was wondering what book or movie the choice of Lucy going across the gorge when she saw Aslan is from. I'm sure I'm just rusty because I haven't read the books in a while but I would like to brush up on the context before I read the whole story! :)
GreenDrkness chapter 24 . 11/14/2016
Damn that was a powerful story
Keep on the writes
brightflare chapter 24 . 5/21/2016
Very good story!
Hayden Grey chapter 24 . 5/21/2016
I would like to praise your story as one of very few that moved my heart. I absolutely adored the relationship and protectiveness of Peter and Edmund. Your a brilliant writer! I also like how Caspian was very much a part of the story as well and how fleshed out his character was, unlike some fanfics where he is either ignored or plays a very small part. I do however, wish that the relationship between Lucy and Edmund was more developed as the beginning of the story was about them before diverting to being about Peter and Edmund. I would have also have liked to see some more Susan and maybe more about the relationship between Susan and Lucy. It may have been interesting to see what Susan and Peter were doing when they were separated from Lucy and Edmund as well. Overall, I did find it a brilliant piece of work. Well done!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 5/18/2016
Oh, Lucy, I love you. But you've got to admit, the way they've been acting lately with all the kissing and closeness and girly confession moments...it does make a girl wonder.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
I love the story, but I have to ask, why is Edmund throwing up? What happened to him?
Delete-account-please-7751512 chapter 24 . 4/18/2016
This was really good off to read your squeal.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 1/25/2016