Reviews for Backbeat
LillyHalliwell chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
That last sentence was priceless!
nancyozz chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
nancyozz chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Finally they are on the same page
nancyozz chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
It's so strange to see them fighting one minute and then all over each other the next...Hope they come to happy medium
nancyozz chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Very interesting seeing how incredible the sexual tension and hotness is between these two...and also the complete and total fear
nancyozz chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
God how I would kill to have an ironman movie with a scene as hot as this in it
cleo nightingale chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Whoa, what a rollercoaster of feeling. I love it!
The Thinking Woman chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Whoa! That was fantastic! You two are definitely my favourite Iron Man authors. I think I said in my last review that I love angsty Tony? Well angsty, naked Tony is even better! And as for angsty, naked Pepperony? HELL YEAH!

You've outdone yourselves on this one - well done, it's HOT! :D
IncognitoWriter chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
I read this story a while ago but it's one that I come back to and read again from time to time. Your collaborations with 4persephone are sheer brilliance
Temari's Angel chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
so hot, loved it!
Dingbat142001 chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
This was hot. Really. I'm sorry, I cant think of anything else to say. Wow. Hot. And angsty...gosh I love it!

Looking back, I think I like the second chapter the best, but the whole thing was so ...T/P that I jsut love the whole thing.

I'm sorry, I suck at reviewing. Just...hot. And sweet.
JustCallMeMarly chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
Wow. The way this went from scorchingly hot to heart achingly tender was great. And then to finish it off with the great Pepper/Tony banter... brilliant. Love it!
darkravenkb226 chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
i really liked this story. you got into the heart of the characters i think, anyways good job and this is now a favorite
LadyElaine chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
This was a terrific piece. The dynamic between Pepper (wants Tony but won't admit it to herself) and Tony (always gets what he wants, because he's a sexy jackass) is perfect.

Stayed up all night looking for good Iron Man fic. This was the best one I read.
Dawnie-7 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Oh, point match, Pepper. Lovely.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »