Reviews for The Terror of Cair Paravel
elecktrum chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Oh, the angst-loving fangirl in me is hoping and praying that Peter isn't fine!
AJ McLeod chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
aw yay sibling bonding!
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Great chapter, but you may want to milk it a little more. Maybe go into the fear and worry that Peter's sibs felt at seeing Peter so close to death. Or maybe more detail with the various aches and pains that the cordial may have left behind. Do you see what I'm saying? You have real potential with that scene and it seemed like it was over in a flash. Just an idea! Update soon!
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Hmm, an interesting beginning. I like how you put it in Peter's POV and the Wer-Wolf's POV, as well. Made for good reading. :)
JamieGlasgow4 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Ooh this seems like a really interesting fic Please keep updating!
elecktrum chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Ooh! Very exciting! You built up the drama really well and now I'm dying to know what happens next! You've got some great characterization and characters throughout (Nippertip - great name!) and I hope you don't keep us in suspense too long!
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow, this was intense! Update soon!
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I am extremely intregued, This looks very promising!

Update Soon Please!
Miniver chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
You'd better write fast! This is riveting, and you've left Peter in desperate straits. More than that, however, before the attack, you painted a wonderfully vivid picture of Narnia, full of great characters and details. Keep up the good work!
Lara86 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This is great! I'm loving it. It was so well written and dramatic- I can't wait for the next chapter. How long do you think it'll take you to post all seven? I'm on the edge of my seat!
AJ McLeod chapter 1 . 6/12/2008