Reviews for Not Alone
awsome chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
i really enjoyed reading this by the way im viewing this on my wii and typing on it so cool anyway thanks.
EmoPrincess21 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
CUTE
Lani Wallace chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
I cant believe ive had this on my favorites list for ever and ive never reviewed it sorry! I loved this story its so sweet i love these two together and this is a great story!
Gena346 chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
So adorable! I simply love it
Shadow of Intent chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
awesome story, vincent giving those 2 the finger at the end made me laugh. xD
horse.dog.lotr.fantasy.girl chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
i love this story! it is wonderful and heartwarming! beautiful! well done!
serenbach chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
Wow, I really enjoyed this! I loved protective Vincent and the flashback scenes, and also how Yuffie stood up to Godo. Nice job! :)
needleholehalo chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
Aww thats a brilliant revised ending! yay! congrats it's all done!
USWeasilgirl chapter 9 . 9/24/2008
ah i love it! one the best yuffentine stories ive read so far! *claps madly* must do fanart!
needleholehalo chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
Aw that was brilliant! Read the whole thing in one go! A fantastic story and written brilliantly!
MissKingdomVII chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
That's the end? :( I hate endings. lol! But in all seriousness I didn't like the ending too much. I feel it left so much open you know. I feel there should be one more chapter to close it. Ugh! I feel like I'm rambling.
Aveira chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
I always disliked endings...but this is good! I'm just bummed it's over. I think if you really wanted to you could maybe get another chapter, but I think the story is fine just the way it is. I'll look forward to the Crisis Core fic once you get it up :)
lynn.reist chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Oo, another good one! I loved loved loved how you put in the detail of them bickering as he helped her down the stairs: it's so perfectly something they would do! Can't wait to see a development in their relationship. Looking forward to the next one.

Take care!

Lynn
DarklingLinny chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
Please keep updating, I love your story so keep working up the good work.
MakotoJinx chapter 6 . 9/3/2008