Reviews for Deadline
azab chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i liked it

if you didn't say that is 20 minutes i wouldn't believe it
AdvanaRene chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
another fic.. another butterfly... loved it...
secret25 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
cute! they are just too sweet!
speadee chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Good job turning your situation into a story! I'm glad Captain Tezuka could drag Fuji away from his laptop for awhile. I like how you had them switch roles from some of your other stories. In those stories, you had Captain Tezuka being too busy for Fuji, and in this story it's the opposite.

Sorry I've been behind in reading your stories. School has been very busy.
Crystal-mirage chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wai! That wsa CUTE! with a capital C-U-T-E!

Tezuka was sweet and I liked that. Haha!

And Fuji as a novelist sure is unique since the most common job/course for Fuji is Photography.

A little stress from school is now officially gone!

Thank You and Keep Writing!

P.S.

Good luck on your novel! I hope you meet the deadline!
isumi 'kivic chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Mou! Kawaii! -faints- Fuji as a novelist is such a GREAT idea! Somehow I can so see him doing that.. XD XD

Nee, ganbatte with your novel, too, by the way. I was trying to give the comment for this fic in LJ, but I don't know what I have to click in order to post a comment in your journal. -grins sheepishly- So I went here instead..

Waii.. -pats- TezuFuji fluff is healthy, so you really should make more TezuFuji fluff and shove away your stress. BEcause I'm in the need of fluff, too.. so I'd definitely read any TezuFuji fluff! Too long have I basked in angst...-ditendang-

Nya, memangnya a1y_puff-senpai lagi nulis novel apa? -penasaran- Ganbatte yah! Nyu...
Tacuma chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Ai, you shouldn't write (such cute, aswesome and really funny) fanfics! You should work on your novel or you won't be able to finish it on time! Now get to work XD
elreen chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
cute! i could imagine fuji wearing glasses, too! *laughs*
Elysis chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This 20 minutes work is good, TeFu is really sweet!

Well, I can imagine Fuji be a novelist since his favorite subject is Classical Literature (actually it's just "Classical" but I think it means "Classical Literature"...).
SkySurf chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Haha..But that was a good inspiration, doesn't it? XD

Good luck in working your novel! :D