Reviews for Freaks and Geeks 22 Wheels and Deals
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You did a great job of balancing all the story lines and making them tie in. I love Neal stories so please write some more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Ok, all I can say is...WOW! I couldn't agree more with "slamothecow"; this is NOT even fanfiction! In my mind, this IS the second season of the show! You honestly need to write for television for your career, if you don't already. I don't think you even realize how talented you are! This is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE! I have read SOOOOO many fanfictions for SOOOOOO many different fandoms, and I have never encountered a situation such as this. You are phenomenal!

My ONLY piece of constructive criticism, is that sometimes there are spelling inconsistencies and unfinished thoughts, but nothing that affects the reader, when going through the story so it's NO BIG DEAL!

I know you haven't even touched these fanfics for OVER A YEAR, but I am BEGGING YOU to revisit this fandom and PLEEEAASSSEEE continue this wonderful piece of work! I don't care if it might take you a month or whatever to write the scripts, I can wait! Just please let us know somehow whether or not you would consider continuing season two! Maybe post a message to us, as another story and we can read that as our announcement! I am letting you know that I am going to post this same review on all of your other stories, so maybe if you even log on the site anymore you will notice and see this heartfelt plea from a true fan!

I swear, I just really discovered "Freaks and Geeks" a few days ago and I watched all of the episodes in about two days, and then I checked this site and came across your stories, read some of the reviews, saw it was in full-length script format, and I knew I would check these out after I finished watching the first season online! I did do that, I was BLOWN AWAY after reading just the first story! As I said before, in my mind this is the REAL season 2 of a show that got cancelled WAAAAYYYY too soon! I couldn't stop watching the episodes of the show back-to-back and I feel the EXACT same way about your scripts; they seem SO CREDIBLE! Are you sure you didn't actually write for the show? Haha.

So please, I'm crying out here, I would LOVE if by SOME chance you would CONTINUE! I really hope you haven't abandoned fanfiction or this fandom completely, because you have such talent, and I'm dying for more here. This was totally feeding my "Freaks and Geeks" addiction! Like I said, I'm going to post this review on the other stories, so I'm off to do that, crossing my fingers that you'll notice them! If you still log onto the site at all...but I'm HOPEFUL!
charli3 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Please continue, I Wish there had been more Lindsay/Daniel scenes in the show. Don't give up.
LisaAnne1987 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Awesome! Can't wait to read the next part!
Mr. Harelip chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Wow! you're gonna write more, right? LOL it's like this is an actual episode! Like I could so imagine everyone saying their lines!

Can't wait for more!
Kareena chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Very Good!I'm Impressed!Keep Writing-You Have Talent!
btheard chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
both stories are great! i really feel like i am reading scripts for season 2! very well done. characters are true to the show. unbelievable. Please continue. i look forward to the rest of your "season!" thanks!