Reviews for Correspondence Course
Leydhawk chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
I enjoyed this. It's some of my first Firefly fanfiction to read, and definitely my 1st slash with Jayne/Mal. Interesting pairing, and the way you wrote it, it worked. You got the flavor of their language down, and the rest of your narrative was well-written and well edited; I really appreciate that. I especially liked how you wrote River. I'm sure she can be very difficult.

Thanks,

Liane
loved this chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
This was the best story I read of them I'm so happy that you made it.
galwithagun chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
This was a beautiful story! Your renditions of the characters were spot on for me. Your taken on Jayne and his secret felt genuine. I've also thought there was so much more to him that being the dumb muscle.

I loved the relationship dynamics that you created given the context. River's meddling was wonderful. I loved the M/J pairing. The entire read was exceedingly enjoyable!
CrazyStarGirl chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Very very nice! I enjoyed this so much I will probably have to re-read it a few more times! Brilliant, cannot wait for more lovelyness from this pairing! 3
PoetKnowit20 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
I LOVE YOU! I adore fics that explore Jayne's character and here it was done beautifully! Everyone was so wonderfully in character from Zoe's dry comments to Kaylee's chirpy happiness you even got River down to a tea, which I can imagine must be difficult! Anyway I really like Mal/Jayne stories and I think you developed theirs wonderfully! Really sweet and when Jayne was shot I was near tears! Thank you! *runs off to read more of you fabulous work*
AkitoSin chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Thia was an amazing story. Thank you for shareing it with all of us ,..,
aki chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
wow. I really like this fic! It's nice to find a good story about Mal and Jayne :)
Chelsie Whitlock chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
This chapter was deliciously sweet with just a hint of lime there at the end. Thank you for putting such effort into the writing here.
Chelsie Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I found this story yesterday on my cell phone while I was bored at work, and quickly got hooked! The Characterizations are spot on and the dialouge is just mindoblowingly awesome. I haven't been this impressed with a fanfiction in quite a while.
bdyffrent chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
This story is easily my favorite. I felt like I was reading the lost script of an un-aired episode.

I really appreciate little details like the Chinese slang and the consistent slurred English - made the characters pop right off the page.

Style aside, your capture of the characters is flawless. Zoe's stoicism and humor through omission, Kaylee's chirpiness and mischievousness, River's whimsicality, Simon's formality, Mal's unintended cuteness and Jayne's bluntness were all spot-on, but also not over-done to the level of caricature. Wash's digs at Mal towards the end of the last chapter had me giggling loudly.

The story was really well-written, fit into its 'verse seamlessly (had me wondering why this didn't happen in the actual series, it seemed so natural) and was a pleasure to read. Thank you so much!
Carambar chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Great story! Even though I find it hard to imagine Jayne actually graduating of anything... But the love story is cute.
DeviantSpirit chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Shiny! Just shiny :)
ShadowAkiyah chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
This was lovely. Thanks so much for sharing. A very enjoyable tale in which you managed to keep characters true, and bring in twists and plots that were unexpected but wonderful all the same.
Tyloric chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
I do believe you're my new favorite slash author. Wish I had half as much of the writing ability you seem too.
WordsHavePower chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Fantastic. Really good! Very sexy!