Reviews for winning your heart
a chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
mint is one of my fav character
Gloxinia chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Interesting tale, but I'm afraid I don't understand what this has to do with the summary. If you continue the story then I will, i hope you do continue, but it's been a long time. Cool story and if you continue I can see it all fit together.
TearsOfMusic chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Hmph...Very Interesting...
darlingc chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Well , Mint is my fave character of ALL . AND this history is really good.

great job ;)
SwagolasThranduilion chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Grammar. Spelling.

Two very important things when posting on FFN.

And to MewDfault: You can't force flamers to leave a site just because you say so. FYI, I have been flamed before and I think you'll find that it's just concrit. If you can't take a bit of criticisim, then obviously you shouldn't post stories. Expect to be flamed if you haven't gone through your stories with a fine-toothed comb, because us flamers feast on the tiniest error.

Oh, and flaming also gives you a real buzz! Try it! (as long as you aren't immature and leave death threats as some of the other flamers I know do, then you should be fine. It's also fun to see what kind of perspn you get by their replies. So many of them are whiney little 13 year olds who don't even know what Constructive Criticisim means)
cherrypudding chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
lol you can make it better by updating, thats all! :)

cherrypudding
MewDFault chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
You know what? The flamers need to just get off this site and never return. Because they woulden't like it if they got flamed. Don't listen to flamers. They just want to make you mad so you don't write again. Keep writing and just ignore meanies like flamers!
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
You're a disgrace.

But Flame Rising already pointed that out.
Khemria chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Flame Rising's review was more entertaining than that. But then again, it almost always is for the things he flames.

-ML
ryou's goddess chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
hey sis, good job but could be lotz better.
BlueDragonGirl1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Ok. First off, this is a nice start to what can be a very successful story. Secondly, I'm just going to go through a few notes that can make it run a little smoother.

First, the basic necessity for any story/fanfic is good grammar. That means capitals at the beginning of sentences, capitals on names (Mint Aiwaza, Ryou, Ichigo, etc), and proper paragraphing. Right now the story is collided together into one gigantic paragraph. This makes it hard for the reader to blink without losing her place.

Also, an author note at the beginning and end of your story is perfectly fine as long as it's short. The author note should in no way be longer than the actual chapter. I realize that you're new and telling the reader this is a great way to introduce yourself but if the introduction is too long you'll lose the reader's attention. My suggestion is that you simply say that you're new to the site and leave it at that. As for the disclaimer, having the characters give it is cute but once again, don't make it longer than the chapter. Some readers would prefer that you just put down "I do not own Tokyo Mew Mew" because almost every fanfiction on this site has a disclaimer and after awhile it's overlooked (no matter how creative it is). All other personal information (if you decide to give any) should go on your profile.

And, try to avoid putting author notes in the middle of a story. It breaks the flow of what's going on.

Finally, with a story like this you should try to put in more details such as what the characters look like, what the surroundings look like, etc. Sure, many readers who will read your fanfic are fans of Tokyo Mew Mew and know what the characters look like but it's good practice for when you have to write something that isn't fanfiction or decide to add in a character you created.

I wish you luck with your fanfiction and all the other stories you decide to write in the future.