Reviews for The Colours of the Soul
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 22h ago
Oh, this is adorable.

TOWRTA
Shadowfey913 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I loved this story, thank you so much for sharing it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Yup!

Naruto is more than just bright...!

He is Colorful!

He's the Sun...! The Ocean...! The Sky...!

#hugs Naruto tightly

#then Hugs Neji too
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Uwaaa! Vic just thought that Naru-tan's colour identity was orange only (the combination of Yellow Flash and Red Habaero) before! Then, Vic came to this enchanting story of yours and realized Naru-tan had so many colours but his most charming was his eyes of blue (cause they said blue was full of pureness and innocence).
Maa, Vic just loved this story. O-tsukare and sankyuu for sharing. :)
ThousandxSunny chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
i really don't like most fanfics where colours and describing characters are involved...BUT you somehow managed to pull it off and make this fanfic so sweet, thoughtful and so similar to the real characters, it's so nicely written!
Umayar chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Four years later, this is still one of the most beautiful pieces on this site. I'm glad you left this as a one shot because it is so complete. It was so...poetic and beautiful and had me smiling all the way. Wonderful work! Although at the end, I thought Naruto did not take the antidote so he would still be blind, so it came as a surprise that he could actually see...

Anyways, awesome work. Very nice and beautiful! Keep it up! And thank you for sharing it with us!

All the best!
tsunahime0602 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I think that this piece is quite beautiful really. It brings out the thoughtfulness and personality in each character, and really describes Naruto himself quite well. I would love to see more, but for the first time I must say, even if it is left by itself as a one-shot, The Colours of the Soul would still be a wonderful fanfiction.
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I really love this. It's an interesting concept and you portrayed things well. The one complaint that I have, and it's not so bad, is that you often change tenses throughout the story, which ruins the flow. Personally I think this story is best told through past tense, but you occasionally slip into present tense. Other than that, great story. Great style. It was time well spent reading this. :)
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Nice. Lovely. I really really lik-love it! It somehow give this, thinking, calm, gentle feeling. I don't know what I'm talking about so ignore me.
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Really good. Liked this one a lot. At the end, I think you mean 'describe', not 'descript'.
RisingMist chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Simply fantastic, period.
Howl-At-The-Moon307 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Personally, i think the story is great! You did an amazing job in writing it and i hope you continue writing great stories like these :]
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I understood it... Untill you tried to explain it. XP
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I really liked it! Thank you so much! Yes, it was definitely unique, but it flowed and was nice. I felt that it had Naruto and Kakashi's personalities down pat, along with everyone elses as well. Your writing style was great and I felt intrenched by it. Thanks.

-Ash
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
A bit random, but awesome nonetheless :)