Reviews for My Sanity
dina chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Haha I like this please continue
music fans chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
oo..this story is SO funny ! Update soon , cant wait for ur next chapter
GakuenAngel12 chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
This story is so random and funny!

I love this and keep on reading it when I'm bored or need a good laugh...

I hope you will update soon!
Ferrik chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Fn... Fn... I fnink i am fngoingonna fnack fnup.
chocolaterox chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
BWAHAHAHA!

I am so procrastinating on studying for my final.

Favourite line:

Kei rolled her eyes and huffed in annoyance at the questioning and the man. “Well, duh! Of course there are more of them, but there aren’t more like me besides Kyo! Idiot.” She added the insult under her breath.

lol. Prejudice being thrown right back into their pompous-ass faces. lol
Kira michi chapter 11 . 8/28/2009
Please update soon! This is hilarious. And i hope to read more about Kenpachi. He's my favorite character.
Kiddy-cookie-Chan chapter 11 . 7/13/2009
Good story i love it!
Koizumi Romi chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
(Used to be Kubo Tite-sensei is God)

Hello again! I love this story so far and I am completely addicted. I demand more Kei & Kyo madness!
Miss Masquerade chapter 11 . 4/29/2009
BAHAHAHAHA! HILARIOUS! LOVE EM!

*Deep Inhale* Oh, Lordy, have mercy on my insane soul. Haha, so funny, love it and love you! Haha, please continue the awesome work, next chapter PLEASE!

Filled with Awesome-ness,

Miss Masquerade
I'llxBexUrxEnigma2010 chapter 11 . 4/28/2009
*waves* hiya! welcome back! this was...technically is...I(heart)Bleach...using a new identity! i beleive i will pursue a life as a worm...anyway...i loved it. especially the tea party part! LOL...that'd be so weird...but Gin would definitely enjoy it. :) keep it going please. _
Moirailis chapter 11 . 4/28/2009
Ahh update soon! It was a really good chapter! :D

I love Kei and Kyo! :) They make my day.
SweetYuya chapter 11 . 4/28/2009
MOAR! MOAR! MOAR! I want more Kei and Kyo already! XD This chapter was freakin' hysterical! A tea party HAHAHAH God I love those two. They never fail to crack me up.

It was a teensy bit confusing during the interrogation how you switched back and forth from Kei and Kyo, but I still got it! :D

I wanna know who it was that looks like a burnt marshmallow! LMAO Is that just a character you made up, or one I should know? Either way, it was funny. XD

I saw a few typos here and there, so I'll email you with em. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING MASTER! It was freakin' awesome! Kei and Kyo are epically good, never fear! You did not fail in bringing the funny. This just made my day! Why, were you not so damn far off, I'd give you those cookies I baked today!

-WannaBeNinja's Evil Minion of Doom-

-BlueDione's Idea Idolizer-

-MatsuMama's Saké Sister-

Sweet Yuya Shiina
Moirailis chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
Hahaha I love this so far! Update soon! *hunt's for Wannabe-sama's muse while using grimmy's released form as transportation*

ONWARD LOYAL GRIMMY-CHAN! WE MUST SEARCH FOR WANNABE-SAMA'S MUSE!
Miss Masquerade chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
:O O

What?

Where'd the next chapter go? Where'd it go? More chapters please! Me, I mean 'we', need more chappies!

I love Kei and Kyo, they're so awesome and hilarious, and they always manage to get me in the mood for hugging and glomping others :P
Kira michi chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
i love this story! please continue! i have to find out what happens!