Reviews for Of Air and Angels
justsukiya chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
wonderful story! very good and exciting! can't wait to see more!
Tequila Princess chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
You know what, I don't understand why this story doesn't have more reviews. It's really good. And I love the political intrigue you have going on, it's very engaging. Anyhoo, Seifer is different from how he was during the game, really mellowed out and wiser, but we can chalk it up to him maturing, right?:) Quistis too. I love how she grew tired of Garden. She was too good for that place anyway. LOL.

I hope you don't plan on abandoning this fic 'cause I'm totally loving it so far. And I'm sure others are too; they're just too shy or something to say it. WTF.

And no, Laguna died! I've always had a soft spot for him, he was hilarious in the game.:( Woe is me. And woe is Sila. Though now Seifer can move in and take Laguna's place as her father figure, which means more Seiftis yumminess for the rest of us. Heehee.
Sidalee chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
It's a really good story so far. Their relationship is a bit confusing to me in this fic. I hope the next chapters will make it clear.
Sidalee chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
I really wanna see how you'll solve the tension problems between them. They were lovers? Hmm... I little more details would be nice. Good work!
altol chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Are we going to learn more about the father of Quistis' child? I'm also anxious for you to introduce Sila, as I'm particularly interested in how you chose to portray Quistis as a mother. Great start! I'm looking forward to reading more!
Sidalee chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I've never read this story before, but I found it very interesting. I laughed so hard when Seifer hid in the cupboard. First I thought wtf? But after the first schock I cracked up, so hilarious!
Kyker chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Having never had the pleasure of reading the original story I'm pretty eager to see where this is going.

Only suggestion: During the part where you give us the background on the last ten years, it feels a bit like you're just feeding us information to get it out of the way. I feel like we should learn some of those things as the story goes along, especially the part about Sila. What do I know, though? I haven't even gotten the courage to put up any of my own work yet!

Great work, though! Keep it up!