Reviews for Gummy Bears and Mustard
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Lighthearted, sweet and humourous :) Really liked it! Great work!
sol y luna 0428 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I also want eat gummy bears with Logan
I love fic.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I don't think I will look at gummy bears the same ether
Star197 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love gummy bears :)
ronit chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
purples'npinks1352 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
lolz3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Haha. I will never look at gummy bears the same way again either. Logan and Quinn's conversations are hilarious. I miss Zoey 101, too bad they no longer show it.
xbRiDgEtx319x chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Ohmygosh, that was GREAT! Possibly one of the best I've ever read. It was totally on character, I felt like it was right out of the show. Keep writing! You're amazing at it! :D
anon chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
kay, i *rarely* review fic on here (i know, i know, but i'm always too lazy to leave even a simple word) but this was just AMAZING.

omg. so adorable and perfect and *them* 3333 LOVELOVELOVE, amazing work, and totally in character. i laughed and giggled throughout the whole thing, and tried to stifle my squee-ing, lol (you see, quogan's my guilty pleasure LOL).

definitely one of the best quogan fics i've ever read. i have to check out everything else you've written!
anonymous jane chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
pretty cute :]
Tourmaline Shine chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Finally...FINALLY properly reviewing this! I can't believe it took me so long to do so. This was one of the first Quogan fanfics I read when I first found this site, and THE FIRST fanfic I actually liked! It's PERFECT. Where to start... I'm bound to overuse 'cute' and 'adorable' to describe many moments of this piece, so beware. XD

This whole scenario SO could have been missing scenes of the show. Perfectly picking up from "Vince is Back". Imagining Logan trying to clean himself up, pickng the croutons out of his hair...I'm like Quinn, this had me totally laughing. It still makes me laugh! XD "Oh, yeah, laugh it up." CLASSIC Logan, and Quinn giggling at him is love.

Classic Quinn explaining to Logan of 'how' the gummy bears would make him feel better. Hehee, they were going to make him feel better all right, but in a totally different manner...

But before he realized that, of course jealousy takes over. "What's wrong with it?" It's from Vince Blake!" Logan cried as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "THAT'S what's wrong with it!" Oohh how I LUUVE me some jealous Logan. Hot and oh-so-endearingly amusing at the same time. _

- "You know, just because everyone is cool with Vince now, doesn't mean that you... you all have to go falling in love with the guy!" Logan shouted exasperatedly, after he had stopped pacing, flailing his arms out for emphasis. - Haha, silly, silly Logan! Quinn is also at the height of being flirtatious, very cute when she only ended up kissing him on the cheek instead of his lips. ;D Logan trying to cover up being jealous...he fails miserably, and Quinn reassuring Logan he has nothing to be jealous of...I love it.

Ah, now Logan's got kissing on the brain. 'How long had it been since they last kissed? He had been so preoccupied with getting his 'comeuppance' with Michael that he had missed his daily make-out sessions with Quinn. There had to be something wrong with him. Logan Reese NEVER missed a make-out session with Quinn. Hmm... he had some catching up to do.' Hee! And all the while Quinn is still reassuring Logan and yet again talking about the gummy bears! 'Logan tried not to space out but with his persistent thoughts telling him he hadn't kissed Quinn ever since before breakfast - way, way too long ago for his liking - and all the big, strange words she was using, it was proving to be very difficult for him to stay focused.' Indeed! XD

'Logan smirked as he thought of something.' Oh boy, here we go! So funny how dramatic he made of why he'd eat the gummy bear. If she 'personally' gives it ti him indeed! Very funny when Quinn was waiting for Logan to take it from her, she hadn't understood what he meant by 'personally' giving it to him. 'What more did he want? For her to chew it up for him first then feed it to him like a mother bird does for her young?' LOL! Then she realizes...and what ensues next is some of the fluffiest, most squee-worthy Quogan ever written! Really, that was rather hot, Logan 'taking' the gummy bear from Quinn, then finishing the gummy bear, "Hm, never thought that gummy bears would taste *this* good," and going back to the kissing. Um...SQUEE! XD

Now, teasing, playful Quinn takes over - "Logan?" Lowering her gaze and laughing softly at the boy's expression, Quinn whispered into his ear, "You taste like cherry flavored gummy bear and mustard." Not even giving him a chance to react,she broke free of his embrace and dashed to the other side of the small table, giggling the entire time. -

- When what she said finally sank in, Logan stared then cried indignantly, "I do not!" - HA! XD

- "Uh, yeah you kind of do," Quinn replied teasingly, challenging him to prove her wrong. "Wow, and boy do you smell." She couldn't help but laugh at his offended expression. Her laughter, however, quickly died down when she saw the devious smirk on his face. "Logan? W-why are you looking at me like that?"

"You think I smell? Hm, we'll see about that!" Logan said determinedly as he made a sudden grab for her. - Ha, I'd SOO squeal too! The whole 'chase' is freaking adorable and one of the silliest, funnest things I've ever read. Loved how Logan "shook his head and chuckled to himself at his girlfriend's antics." Gah, seriously, I could truly quote every single word! it's that good. Ah, and I love the whole part where we get a bit of deja vu, when he tries to keep her from escaping out the window. Lucky Quinn, instaed of falling, she lands in "soft but firm arms" and when she opend her eyes she's met with "shining brown eyes and a laughing Logan." _

Okay, get ready. I'm quoting, I can't help it. XD

- "Gotcha" Logan said smirking down at the girl in his arms. Thought that you could escape me, Pensky?"

Quinn shot him a glare. Yeah, yeah. Okay, you can put me down now, Reese."

"Is that how you thank the guy who just saved your life?" Logan said feigning hurt.

"Saved my life?" Quinn rolled her eyes and scoffed. I highly doubt that a four to five foot wall would have hurt me that much that it would result in my-mmph"

The rest of what she was about to say was cut off when a pair of lips came crashing down onto hers. She gave a small struggle but soon gave in to the feelings Logan raised within her, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck as he held her securely in his arms. Logan was just dying to run his hands through her long curls or at least the curves of her body but couldn't do so with her cradled in his arms so, he settled for just pulling her even closer that she already was. Suddenly pulling back, Quinn ignored Logan's groans of protest - and his searching lips - as she listened intently.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Logan whispered back, as he trailed butterfly kisses along her cheek and jaw line. -

And as usual, whenever Quogan is getting all dreamy and swoon-worthy, they get interrupted. Poor, poor Quinn that Logan dropped her! Ouch indeed. But this was hilarious, Michael and James asking all those questions and Quinn giving her explanation, her 'inspection' of the floor. LOL. Aw and how sweet Logan was to give her an apologetic look for dropping her and wanting to stop her from leaving so he could comfort her! Hehe. _

Ha, and seems to me Michael and James probably knew what was going on before they interrupted! Seriously, Quinn having mustard on her too, and Logan's lips being so red, 'probably from the gummy bear Quinn gave me... and what we were doing earlier.' He added, grinning inside. NAUGHTY Logan! But yeah, at that point, how cou;d Michael and James not know? Yet on the show Quogan was as obvious as anything, and nobody could see that.

Gha, LUUVE Logan apologizing to Quinn - "Quinn... c'mon..." his voice held a softness that only Quinn brought out in him. A side of him that he never thought he'd show to anybody. Until Quinn happened. - _

So now Logan is going to *personally* feed Quinn the gummy bears this time! Hehee. Yeah, I wouldn't be able to refuse that offer either.

'She was sure that from this day forward, she'd never look at gummy bears the same way again.' Ha, and I can't either! Whenever I think about or come across gummy bears, I think of this story and Quogan. Absolutely big time BRAVO to you Mina, on your first Quogan fic, and kudos to your sis too! You two obviously make a great team! This fic is the most scrumptious, engaging, jam-packed fluff fest I've ever read, I adore it. Worth a trillion squees! Still remains one of my TOP faves to this day. _

Sarah chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
REAALYY godd! You're a majorly talented writer! Have you ever thought about writing your own book? Who knows, with your skill you might even be able to get it published.

Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
lol that sounds icky gummy bears and mustard ut i'd grin and bear it too if i got to kiss Logan Reese (actor who played him's name slipped my mind)great story!
bubblyanddramatic13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Great Story! It was kinda ironic cuz I was watching the episode "Vince is Back" when I found this story! Quogan forever!
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
great story. I just saw that episode today i thought it fit perfectly. awesome job.