Reviews for Exceptions
starsappear chapter 8 . 7/17
Hello! I am rereading this story after so many years and it still remains one of my absolute favourites!
I want to thank you again for writing this wonderful work that has been a part of me while I grow up and I have so many good memories related to this fic.
I still love this fic better than anyone out there and you did an amazing job writing this.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 8 . 3/17
This story was so much better than I expected it to be. Your writing improved so much over the course of writing it and it was just amazing to watch. The love they felt was palpable and overwhelming and heartbreaking and everything could be felt through the text. I’m not sure how to explain it. Their character development was great and I can’t wait to read more of your works. I really needed a good NejiTen love story and this hit that through the roof. Great job.

Love,
Epic Otaku Cherry

PS: I guess I must have read this before some years back, since ffn is telling me I already reviewed the final chapter? Even better the second time I guess.
trilliumgt chapter 9 . 1/21
This was a great fic. Really enjoyed it. Loved that you managed to keep the characters in their original form. Got a little winded, however. I skipped some of it to be honest. It's only my opinion and my style of writing but I feel that you don't have to write every thought, every moment, every action doesn't need to be explained. The reader is there to be a part of it and it's up to you what the reader can figure out on their own and what needs further explanation. It kind of hurt Neji's character with the over thinking. Maybe one character (like tenten) does a ton of thinking but then another character (like Neji) does very little. Great job, gonna see if you got any others I can look up.
Amanthya chapter 2 . 1/21
While this is somewhat amusing, I'm not a fan of the lesbian-bashing (and this from someone who is decidedly straight, and traditionally traditional) or your Neji's attitude. Who the f*** does he think he is? She said she doesn't want him to know. She said NO. End of story. He took what he wanted anyway. Not sexy at all. And I say "your" Neji because while he's almost spot-on, I doubt he'd actually care what she was reading or if he did, would bother to show it. Showing uncontrollable curiousity would be rather beneath a Hyuuga, yes?
trilliumgt chapter 1 . 1/19
I love it so far. The characters are on point! I can see this episode in my head. I was laughing like crazy at Lee.
And BTW: when people have a problem with your writing it means your writing is making an impact. That's something to be proud of. Don't ever change it because someone doesn't like something-as long as its good!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2017
This was beautiful... Epic even!
Never stop writing, please!
Thank you so lucha for this story... It made my day TuT
Lots of love!
krstnforth chapter 9 . 1/21/2017
This is, I swear, one of the best written NejiTen fanfic stories ever. Seriously I do get the sexist af vibes but oh godd the story got me and I felt the emotions and everything and this is just beautiful, really. Although Neji did frustrate me. Ya know you're a really great writer, too
EmeraldNorth chapter 9 . 1/14/2017
This is an effing masterpiece. How did I not find this any sooner?
blubb chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
Very nice story, enjoyed it very much and even had to laugh outloud from time to time. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
I now shipped tenten and neji so much! Thank you for the wonderful story. One of the best plots i've read!
youknees chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
This was heartbreaking. This chapter made me cry. Poot tenten. Poor neji.
ThatHistory chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
hi, I'm not sure if you'll ever see this , but I'd just like you to know that you can stuff the haters. They will always exist and you should be confident in your writing because it is truly amazing. Thanks so much for writing this story
LawLeeEt chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
GOD this was sooooo good! where was this fanfic all my life! i loved it so much i read all of it in one sitting omg
Nairil chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
This is the best NejiTen story I have ever read! I really admire it! I like changing of POVs..Thank you for a great reader's experience!
lil-hot-pepper chapter 9 . 5/31/2016
for the record, i loved the angst! call me a masochist, but there is nothing like rejoicing at a happy ending without breaking my tiny heart into a million pieces first. one of the best fics i have read. thank you for keeping up with it! now i am going to raid the rest of your works.