Reviews for Exceptions
This was beautiful... Epic even!
Never stop writing, please!
Thank you so lucha for this story... It made my day TuT
Lots of love!
krstnforth chapter 9 . 1/21
This is, I swear, one of the best written NejiTen fanfic stories ever. Seriously I do get the sexist af vibes but oh godd the story got me and I felt the emotions and everything and this is just beautiful, really. Although Neji did frustrate me. Ya know you're a really great writer, too
EmeraldNorth chapter 9 . 1/14
This is an effing masterpiece. How did I not find this any sooner?
blubb chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
Very nice story, enjoyed it very much and even had to laugh outloud from time to time. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
I now shipped tenten and neji so much! Thank you for the wonderful story. One of the best plots i've read!
youknees chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
This was heartbreaking. This chapter made me cry. Poot tenten. Poor neji.
ThatHistory chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
hi, I'm not sure if you'll ever see this , but I'd just like you to know that you can stuff the haters. They will always exist and you should be confident in your writing because it is truly amazing. Thanks so much for writing this story
LawLeeEt chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
GOD this was sooooo good! where was this fanfic all my life! i loved it so much i read all of it in one sitting omg
Nairil chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
This is the best NejiTen story I have ever read! I really admire it! I like changing of POVs..Thank you for a great reader's experience!
lil-hot-pepper chapter 9 . 5/31/2016
for the record, i loved the angst! call me a masochist, but there is nothing like rejoicing at a happy ending without breaking my tiny heart into a million pieces first. one of the best fics i have read. thank you for keeping up with it! now i am going to raid the rest of your works.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/20/2016
I loved this. This was very well written! Mwah, thanks for something so heart wrenching, hilarious, and sweet
Guest chapter 9 . 1/22/2016
I have chosen this beautiful masterpiefe to spend 3 days reading it instead of my studies and the exam coming tomorrow! So obsessed! Hahahahaha I regret nothing! Thank you so much for publishing this!
Ikathy chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
Hello there!

I read this fic a long time ago, but I don't remember if I sent a review. There was a time I didn't review fics in English because I was ashamed of my bad English, but now I think that sending feedback to the author is more important than my writing skills.

Anyway, I chose to review chapter 5 because it's my favorite one (maybe I'm a pervert). I usually prefer a Tenten that is more confident in fics rather than a clumsy, inexperienced one (I got embarrassed for her while reading the first chapters), but I think it fits for the purpose of the whole fic. My favorite thing on this fic is how you change your vocabulary between characters' POVs. Neji's vocabulary is more refined than Tenten's and I think it gives the story a more believable air.

I debated whether or not to put this fic on my Fav list because I don't think the latter chapters fit the whole picture here. They are way too dramatic and the best feature of this fic is the Humor part. So I got a little bored in some parts. But then I had lots of fun reading it and the pretend-we-are-making-out scene is one of my favorite scenes ever and I keep recalling it from time to time when I come to the Naruto fandom. So I think this fic is worthy my Fav list.

That being said I wanted to congratulate you for such a huge success. The ideas you used are rather simple (even cliche sometimes) and still you managed to write a really good story here. Nice job!
erisol chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Its good. At first I though it was going to be silly. I hope gets more into what the character is thinking. like this one.
cathyscloud9 chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
LOVED this story! well written indeed! Thanks!