Reviews for Exceptions
geregiaromelie chapter 9 . 4/5
This was beautiful. :) hope to read more of this!
Riikani chapter 9 . 2/6
Read this story for the third time I believe and I figured that that is as good as any to leave a review. Very nicely written. I could feel the tension. But gosh, I certainly get mad at Hiashi...
misxki chapter 9 . 1/2
Beautiful fiction! Thanks for writing it, it's probably the best NejiTen I've ever read. xoxo Happy New Years! :)
Angelazzy chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
It is so good! I'm so excited to find out what happens next!
obliviouskage chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Good start. Really good.
SilverRider09 chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
B-but...they're in a whole compound filled with people who have the byakugan. Need I say more?
reppad98 chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
Okay, I loved this fic. I really ought to write a longer review, but don't expect a lot of coherent sentences, because I'm really just writing down whatever comes to mind. Like I said, I loved it. It was well thought-out, the plot was gripping, the characters well worked out, the setting beautifully described. And the ending cracked me up :P Thank you, Gai and Lee, you added the humor in this story, and lightened it up considerably. The beginning was quite humorous, but as the story progressed it got darker and more dramatic (not that that's a bad thing), at least in my opinion.
Nonetheless, I very much enjoyed this story, and I thank you for writing it, very very much! Thank you! ! ! And keep writing!
RaiNiccle chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I like that the characters are not OOC and the story itsrelf is interesting!
no stop chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
ok but lets not make fun of eating disorders.
'hacking like a bulimic'
no. please do not goodbye i am gone
anon chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
I liked it up until the part with the blatant homophobia.
not cool.
Ayana chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
I liked the idea of it and your writing, but it was to sexist and homophobic. You should've left out the being "girly" parts, I even jumped over those chapters. And also Tsunade was way ooc because she would never give such a mission. Really everything is wrong except the nejiten parts. But unfortunately you have to read it to understand whats happening.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Annoying constant shaming on lesbians and unfeminine girls aside, your writing and plot are great. I can't stand homophobia and sexism and refuse to read on further, sorry.
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
dear god, this story is amazing.
Da Duck Mastah chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
This story man. You did like the best job ever otayy... This story was so amazing and I loved the problems they had to face in the previous chapters to get where they are right now! I loved how the chapters were really long too so they're weren't too many chapters and how they're were a bunch of words, so thanks for that xD. The ending was amazing and Lee is incredibly stupid, just saying but it did get Neji and Tenten to become closer and Neji's resolve and his uncle being the bad guy here was genius, you know your own uncle being the antagonist xD. Yeah, the seduction thing with Ino was an extremely funny idea and also a development to the story which I really liked! Soo thank you for this amazing story Exceptions and I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
sephiria chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
wow...just wow.. . ! more stories for nejiten please!