Reviews for Exceptions
ThatHistory chapter 1 . 10/24
hi, I'm not sure if you'll ever see this , but I'd just like you to know that you can stuff the haters. They will always exist and you should be confident in your writing because it is truly amazing. Thanks so much for writing this story
LawLeeEt chapter 7 . 10/22
GOD this was sooooo good! where was this fanfic all my life! i loved it so much i read all of it in one sitting omg
Nairil chapter 1 . 6/21
This is the best NejiTen story I have ever read! I really admire it! I like changing of POVs..Thank you for a great reader's experience!
lil-hot-pepper chapter 9 . 5/31
for the record, i loved the angst! call me a masochist, but there is nothing like rejoicing at a happy ending without breaking my tiny heart into a million pieces first. one of the best fics i have read. thank you for keeping up with it! now i am going to raid the rest of your works.
I loved this. This was very well written! Mwah, thanks for something so heart wrenching, hilarious, and sweet
I have chosen this beautiful masterpiefe to spend 3 days reading it instead of my studies and the exam coming tomorrow! So obsessed! Hahahahaha I regret nothing! Thank you so much for publishing this!
Ikathy chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
Hello there!

I read this fic a long time ago, but I don't remember if I sent a review. There was a time I didn't review fics in English because I was ashamed of my bad English, but now I think that sending feedback to the author is more important than my writing skills.

Anyway, I chose to review chapter 5 because it's my favorite one (maybe I'm a pervert). I usually prefer a Tenten that is more confident in fics rather than a clumsy, inexperienced one (I got embarrassed for her while reading the first chapters), but I think it fits for the purpose of the whole fic. My favorite thing on this fic is how you change your vocabulary between characters' POVs. Neji's vocabulary is more refined than Tenten's and I think it gives the story a more believable air.

I debated whether or not to put this fic on my Fav list because I don't think the latter chapters fit the whole picture here. They are way too dramatic and the best feature of this fic is the Humor part. So I got a little bored in some parts. But then I had lots of fun reading it and the pretend-we-are-making-out scene is one of my favorite scenes ever and I keep recalling it from time to time when I come to the Naruto fandom. So I think this fic is worthy my Fav list.

That being said I wanted to congratulate you for such a huge success. The ideas you used are rather simple (even cliche sometimes) and still you managed to write a really good story here. Nice job!
erisol chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Its good. At first I though it was going to be silly. I hope gets more into what the character is thinking. like this one.
cathyscloud9 chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
LOVED this story! well written indeed! Thanks!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
I'm really tired and should honestly be sleeping, so I'm going to wrap this up quick (though I don't have too much to say - little speechless):

This is honestly one of the best stories I've read, and I honestly think your fantastic writing and its style as opposed to the story itself (not that the story is bad - its engaging and I love it! Your writing and how the story flowed made it even better). It's incredible, really.

The way it sounded depending on the point of view or who was speaking was flawlessly done, and the voice of the story was just beautiful.

Great writing and a great story make for masterful storytelling, and you did that beautifully. I loved this so much. I didn't even realize at first they the chapters must have been 12k words each on average because I was too busy blitzing through this, addicted.

I really can't wait for more of your work, and really hope you keep it up. If you write s book, let me know, I'll buy it.
I'm sure I've read Whisper in the Night (title?) and may have started its sequel at some point, but it's been so long and I need more of your work so badly I'm going to start it again.

I'll be back in the review box soon!

-Epic Otaku Cherry

PS: Wow, that was definitely not "wrapping things up quickly".
geregiaromelie chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
This was beautiful. :) hope to read more of this!
Riikani chapter 9 . 2/6/2015
Read this story for the third time I believe and I figured that that is as good as any to leave a review. Very nicely written. I could feel the tension. But gosh, I certainly get mad at Hiashi...
hvtake chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
Beautiful fiction! Thanks for writing it, it's probably the best NejiTen I've ever read. xoxo Happy New Years! :)
Angelazzy chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
It is so good! I'm so excited to find out what happens next!