Reviews for Exceptions
nejiten shipper chapter 9 . 4/18
rlly good!
Thanks for writing this story! It's super cute
mehr03 chapter 1 . 12/18/2020
Love this fic
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2020
I love your is extremely well have done an excellent only issue I can say I have with it is that the ending felt a bit rushed to me but that may just be me.I really like to read long stories.
AlagaesianQueen chapter 9 . 9/23/2020
Hi! I know this is an old fanfic. I’ve read this in two days and I must say this is by far one of my favorite Neji/Tenten fanfic. It was so relatable to them ! I thought it was super cute and I loved it ! Thanks for writing this ! It was good
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2020
There’s so much heteronormativity in this fic. I hope it’s old
Cute Kermit chapter 9 . 6/28/2020
OMG, I loved this fic soooooooo much! And loved how you made Ino and Hinata act. Also liked how you "created" the characters of Neji and Tenten, and how you described their feelings!
arjane chapter 9 . 6/25/2020
Re-reading one of my all time favourite NejiTen fics and it's still just as good as I remember, maybe even better!
RosedAmber chapter 9 . 5/3/2020
You know a book on average has about 77,000 words and this fanfiction has about 112,000 words so you pretty much just wrote a book and im crying that I finished it.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2020
Goood
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2020
Good
Guest chapter 9 . 2/20/2020
Why is your Lee like an annoying child?
Anna chapter 1 . 2/2/2020
Hi! I'm a Ukrainian reader and have just came across your fanfic. Well, IT'S MASTERPIECE! Thanks a lot for such a good work!
nobarriers chapter 4 . 1/28/2020
THE MORNING SCENE. IM SCREAMING. MY WIIIIIIIIIG. MY FUCKING WIIIIIIIIG
Shivii-Chan chapter 2 . 12/22/2019
Wow that was intense. The book! aha that whole scene was fantastic. Neji's eyebrows practically flew away