Reviews for Undone
sunshinegirl1816 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I love it!
ServalSpirit chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Wow. That was so INTENSE! So powerful, so moving... I loved it. Really great job! I'm going right now to check out your other stories. :) Oh, and do you write poetry? Because I get the feeling you would be excellent at it...
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Interesting. The end didn't really feel...i don't know... 'complete' to me. It had a great beginning, but I didn't really get the end. Sorry if I sound harsh...

All in all, it was a really great fic! :)
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Most excellent! I particulary liked the way that you used the idea of dreaming of blood so effectively.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Great writing. I loved Regulus's POV and character. And I liked that he couldn't kill the woman, or anyone else.
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
the repetition of "tick..tick...tick" was really good :) good story!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This was really amazing. Very insightful. Really explains him and why he did what he did. Brilliant. Except for a few errors, it's really brilliant.
MBP chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
If I go to sleep tonight and dream of blood, you will be in BIG trouble... but wow. I love the depth you've given Regulus - depth he really must have had all along. What a portrayal here. Wow.
flutterby-flower chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
i really enjoyed this - it is, in my opinion, one of the better of its type. regulus was well-portrayed; i thought his view of himself as mediocre was a good way to do it - he did have a highly talented older brother after all.

bella was nicely evil, and narcissa was very in character - well done.
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
It's too bad Sirius never knew Reg switched sides.
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
These are really good. Great job.
The Emmanator chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I really enjoyed this. More people need to write good-quality Regulus/
wandthief chapter 1 . 6/12/2008