Reviews for Blind Faith
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Nice. It's hard to get the voices right in a heart-to-heart between guys, but you did it, especially Sam's hesitation. And you made a good point I hadn't thought of: blind faith not always being a bad thing. You're absolutely right.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Aw that was lovely. And I think you're dead right - Sam still looks at Dean as the only person who's never let him down. You can see that on his face just before Jake stabs him in AHBL1 - the relief that his big brother's arrived, so everything will be okay...

Great stuff.
lembas7 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Em! (too lazy to sign in). . .

Yay! My beta-fu is naturally rearing its head here, but there were only a few nitpicky little things, so lemme move on to plot. :)

Me likee. Warm fuzzies, and bonding!boys, plus panicked!Sam re: deal coming due soon / time running out. Aw! Warmfuzzies abound! And Long-Distance Call is a good ep to work with, definitely, so a perfect choice for a bonding moment. *huggles the boys*
ellen42 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Just had to leave a review because I really liked your one-shot, totally can imagine this scene taking place. Dean and Sam were very in character throughout and well-written.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Yay! Even more fic from ya! Have I mentioned I missed your writing? *pets your story and feeds it pie*

Very sweet and yet sad-so typical of a Winchester "moment", you know? Dean is so willing to unwaveringly believe in his family but it never occurs to him that Sam might feel the same. It's really a sign of Sam growing up that he now recognizes the need to let Dean know (and doing it in such a way that Dean will accept it.) Interesting that you bring up the Asylum incident-despite Dean's protestations, he clearly hasn't come to terms with it. Rationalizing the event is the easy part!

Anyhoo, terrific stuff as usual...
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I like that - there was so little time left. You did a good job - having Sam tell Dean how he felt and it seemed like Dean FINALLY got it!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2