Reviews for Away From Home
Emzieclaire chapter 36 . 11h
This is a really awesome story ! You are a really talented writer! ! :)
Eh, the ending was okay-ish. The fanfic itself though was awesome :) Even though I feel like Amy and L aren't the best match, it was funny and sweet. Good job. :3
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 36 . 3/4
I loved this!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 36 . 12/27/2014
Love it! :-D
kae-sshi chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
Crap! Why did you make her leave Matsuda's house? Her staying there for a long time would have made L jealous and he sure deserves to be...
By the way this fic is really great!
WhiteTailedRaven chapter 36 . 4/23/2014
WOW! I know this story is like two years old but it is absolutely fantastic, I'm not gonna lie, I cried at the end! I HATE finishing good stories :'( its so depressing. Well done for writing such an amazing story!
WhiteTailedRaven chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Omg I was fangirling at the person in the car listening to time is running out, I LOVE that song XD, anyways great chapter! I can't wait to get into this story :-D I love your writing style
SKYSPRITE chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
Your poem is beautiful. Love your OC by the way.
SteveTheLlama chapter 36 . 3/21/2014
Ohmg I love your story.

Although not as much as I love two other L stories which got deleted since one author published it and another author disappeared.

Cries sadly as I thinks of the two stories.

I NEED MORE L STORIES. MY SUPPLY IS RUNNNING OUT SINCE IM READING THEM TOO FAST:(

Great story though! L DIDNT DIE FOR ONCE HOORAY!:))
SammiRichGurl chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
I like that Amy is religious. You don't see that alot with characters because it tends to spark negative feedback. But as someone who is religious its good to see that represented in a story every once in a while.
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
I like it. But...I find it weird L would randomlu allow a girl while on the kira case to say with him...she is a riak and possible kira. I'
Hnmm
Oh well continue readin I go.
Kenichi-Kurosaki chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
I was sort of expecting her to wake up with sharpie on her face too. A little L revenge.
Rena-Yuraki chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
I'm surprised L didn't make her tell him her last name yet. I mean it's kinda a basic thing to ask a girl that lives with him, right? Right?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
yay you have the same name as me lol story is awesome so far
LauraAnn1994 chapter 36 . 6/17/2013
I loved this story, but I think it may need an epilogue.