Reviews for The Spellbook
Alice chapter 54 . 2/16/2013
Please make a Sequel like rosie grown up
HunterX95 chapter 54 . 11/6/2012
BEST. ENDING. EVER
Guest chapter 54 . 11/5/2012
this was a great ending to a great story. you wrapped things up well. i wish you luck.
WindGoddess Rune chapter 54 . 10/29/2012
Such an awesome and good ending to this story. It's very weird to see this story finally finished but it was a great time reading it. Have a great time in real life Ander Arias!:D
Akela Victoire chapter 54 . 10/29/2012
It's been a long road for you hasn't it? Still the journey has been fun. :)
aldovas chapter 54 . 10/28/2012
*Crying* That was the most epic chapter of this epic fanfic! I'm really gonna miss you, pal! First Malcolm Fox (who canceled his fanfic), then Bhaalspawn (who made a sequel that he NEVER continued) and now you (at least you ended your fanfic with a satisfying and spectacular conclusion)! You really inspired so many authors and me to write Family Guy fanfics. I really wish that you make a sequel, but well all good things come to an end (like Harry Potter franchise and Christopher Nolan's Batman Trilogy).

I know you're not gonna be around anymore, but at least can you give me an advice for Matt Kennedy in Family Guy: OC Universe? Because I'm planning to continue the legacy that you 'Big Three' left the last years. As William Shakespeare wrote in 'As You Like It': 'Can one desire too much of a good thing?

Anyway, sorry if this review was a little corny. But as I said before, I'm gonna miss you and so do many authors for sure. I hope you find something else to do in your life. Until we meet again!

_aldovas_
AJustice90 chapter 54 . 10/28/2012
Congratulations on completely this story. It was quite a ride.
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 54 . 10/28/2012
This has been an awesome story, I'm a little disappointed that's come to an end. But still I had a lot of fun reading this story to the end."
Shen's General chapter 54 . 10/28/2012
The end? Aw man. This was so good though. Now all I have left to read in this section is OC Universe and Now That I Found You. Aw well. Great job.
Bluelikefriday chapter 54 . 10/28/2012
This was a good story I enjoyed reading it.
Gamewizard2008 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
:O Oooh, Peter got to get sexy with giant Lois! ;D
elita13 chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
well Lois sis say he needed to lose some weight and connie for the most part had it coming
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
ths is amazinf
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
so cool spelling though
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
very good i love it your a pro dude