Reviews for The Spellbook
Ada chapter 1 . 9/25
Good story
vicky chapter 54 . 7/17
cool fanfic I love it you rock your awesome and cool
TimeLordMaster108 chapter 1 . 4/25
This story is one of those diamonds in the rough in that it's one of the very few good Meg based stories out there. I honestly don't think this is a rip of of Meg's Family sure it has the same premise but apart from that this story is very good. You've really captured the charm and tone of Family Guy. I could honestly see this as an official season. The characters were kept in character and the plots were funny and serious at the same time. As for the OCs Matt was a really fun character and he's definatly differant from Zack. And as for Roasie she was also very cute and funny and had a great chemistry with Stewie. It was also very sweet to see Brian and Jillian in a relationship and Kyle and Mya were fun characters. And finnaly the villains were great as well. They were both funny and intimidating at the same time. And all I can really say is that this story was fun and a pleasure to read.
darksawr chapter 18 . 1/16
I'm impressed. You got a little Seth Macfarlane in you, I love your creative ideas. I mean I never could have thought of those cutaways, that's what makes you much like Seth, innovative and funny :)
Rassilon001 chapter 54 . 12/25/2015
Afraid I couldn't quite finish this story, I started off but the content didn't quite do anything for me, particularly with the focus being on Meg and her magic upsetting the Family Guy-verse. That said, I will give major props to your skill as a writer. And one who can capture very excellently the format of a Family Guy episode, down to the cutaway gags no less. Well done, well done indeed.

So this won't be going in my favorites, but its still very good stuff, feel proud.
B'lana chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This story is so awesome
salegrouth chapter 33 . 12/4/2014
maybe you should do a Highlander parody in the same vane as blue harvest
pen123 chapter 54 . 10/17/2014
I deeply deeply would like to apologize for my long overdue review. I enjoyed reading your story. This was amazing. After reading one chapter, I did some binge reading. Excellent job!
storytellr chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Did Meg revert back to her old looks after this chapter?
storytellr chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
I'm starting to like it. Keep up the good work.
Alice chapter 54 . 2/16/2013
Please make a Sequel like rosie grown up
HunterX95 chapter 54 . 11/6/2012
BEST. ENDING. EVER
Guest chapter 54 . 11/5/2012
this was a great ending to a great story. you wrapped things up well. i wish you luck.
Wind Paradox chapter 54 . 10/29/2012
Such an awesome and good ending to this story. It's very weird to see this story finally finished but it was a great time reading it. Have a great time in real life Ander Arias!:D
Akela Victoire chapter 54 . 10/29/2012
It's been a long road for you hasn't it? Still the journey has been fun. :)