Reviews for The Spellbook
darksawr chapter 18 . 1/16
I'm impressed. You got a little Seth Macfarlane in you, I love your creative ideas. I mean I never could have thought of those cutaways, that's what makes you much like Seth, innovative and funny :)
Rassilon001 chapter 54 . 12/25/2015
Afraid I couldn't quite finish this story, I started off but the content didn't quite do anything for me, particularly with the focus being on Meg and her magic upsetting the Family Guy-verse. That said, I will give major props to your skill as a writer. And one who can capture very excellently the format of a Family Guy episode, down to the cutaway gags no less. Well done, well done indeed.

So this won't be going in my favorites, but its still very good stuff, feel proud.
B'lana chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This story is so awesome
salegrouth chapter 33 . 12/4/2014
maybe you should do a Highlander parody in the same vane as blue harvest
pen123 chapter 54 . 10/17/2014
I deeply deeply would like to apologize for my long overdue review. I enjoyed reading your story. This was amazing. After reading one chapter, I did some binge reading. Excellent job!
storytellr chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Did Meg revert back to her old looks after this chapter?
storytellr chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
I'm starting to like it. Keep up the good work.
Alice chapter 54 . 2/16/2013
Please make a Sequel like rosie grown up
HunterX95 chapter 54 . 11/6/2012
BEST. ENDING. EVER
Guest chapter 54 . 11/5/2012
this was a great ending to a great story. you wrapped things up well. i wish you luck.
Wind Paradox chapter 54 . 10/29/2012
Such an awesome and good ending to this story. It's very weird to see this story finally finished but it was a great time reading it. Have a great time in real life Ander Arias!:D
Akela Victoire chapter 54 . 10/29/2012
It's been a long road for you hasn't it? Still the journey has been fun. :)
aldovas chapter 54 . 10/28/2012
*Crying* That was the most epic chapter of this epic fanfic! I'm really gonna miss you, pal! First Malcolm Fox (who canceled his fanfic), then Bhaalspawn (who made a sequel that he NEVER continued) and now you (at least you ended your fanfic with a satisfying and spectacular conclusion)! You really inspired so many authors and me to write Family Guy fanfics. I really wish that you make a sequel, but well all good things come to an end (like Harry Potter franchise and Christopher Nolan's Batman Trilogy).

I know you're not gonna be around anymore, but at least can you give me an advice for Matt Kennedy in Family Guy: OC Universe? Because I'm planning to continue the legacy that you 'Big Three' left the last years. As William Shakespeare wrote in 'As You Like It': 'Can one desire too much of a good thing?

Anyway, sorry if this review was a little corny. But as I said before, I'm gonna miss you and so do many authors for sure. I hope you find something else to do in your life. Until we meet again!

_aldovas_
AJustice90 chapter 54 . 10/28/2012
Congratulations on completely this story. It was quite a ride.
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 54 . 10/28/2012
This has been an awesome story, I'm a little disappointed that's come to an end. But still I had a lot of fun reading this story to the end."