Reviews for Forbidden
newbie chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I started reading and was like Donnie wouldn't do that... would he? Then I was kinda relieved when he said it was coffee... I laughed so very much lol
MutantGirl95 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
LOL! XD I figured it was Mikey, but I didn't know what he drank until the end.
Funny story.
Illmerica chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
hehehehehehehehehehe O3O
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Yes! I have been waiting to read something where Mikey has caffeine! Yes, I did like the surprise! Ohhhhh, I want to see what happens next! Hehe! I think I'd be funny if Don was the only one who knew this, and kept an eye on Mikey during practice, but everyone else was weirded out and even a little concerned. Raph would go up to Mikey and say, "Bro are you okay?" "YES!" Mikey would suddenly say, and Raph would give him a frown. Yes that is good... _
Twisted Midnight Dreams chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Heh. That /was/ surprising. I thought Leo got drunk XD
Akamery chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
good lord XD i hate coffee, so i have no idea, but that was funny

Lovies forever,

Keri
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I always wanted to know what would happen if you gave Mikey caffeine! X3 Great fic!
Eridani23 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Nice! I went through all turtles and even Splinter! It put a smile on my face with it's light humor at the end. Classic fic!
doggirl2772 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Oh geez.. that was just sweet. Cute, hyper-y, happily sweet! Like candy! And marshmellows! And M&M's! And... sugar! M... sugar... -drools happily as eye twitchs and hystarical laughter is heard-

hehehe, Mike's just like me after a sugar run! All twitchy and hyper and pretty much out of it. Heh heh, at first I thought: "Raph. It's Raph, isn't it?" Then I thought: "Wait... No, it's Mikey! Right?" Then: "Uh... is it Leo?" But the last one was then squished by my common sense. I mean, c'mon! Leo? Hyped on sugar or caffine? Pft, Please! -freezes for a moment- That could make a very interesting read... Hm... very interesting... -starts laughing- HAHAHA! Oh gawd, Leo on energy drinks! HAHAHAHA!

But a very cute one-shot! 5*'s!
Tera Hunter chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
LOL. That was really cute. Mikey on caffiene! I almost thought...well, exactly what you wanted me to think I guess. :D

Anyway, great job!
le dead chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Very nice twist.

Thought it was going to be a dark fic at first but was pleasantly surprised by the ending.

:D
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
That was funny! At first I thought would be Raph and his first experience with beer because well thats just Raph for you and then you turn it around and to find out its Mikey only on a caffine high. Your brilliant!
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I must say I was very surprised. You had me thinking it was a drunk Leo there for a little while, and then a drunk Mikey. Great job, that was very funny and, I think, realistic (I'm convinced that Mikey has a naturally high caffeine level, and anything extra would only result in disaster... Like, if you've seen the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie, when they gave the guys huge cups of coffee and they... well, you know...). Great story!
caylender chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Aww, silly Mikey! I was so sure tat Leo was going to be drinking, but I'm quite relieved it was quite different! That was such a cute ending; it made me smile!
54Viruses chapter 1 . 6/12/2008