Reviews for Titans Online
You suck at spelling, I don't understand how you passed any English or reading classes.
You suck at spelling
maximus9000 chapter 1 . 3/8
Also the ending MAKES SO MUCH SIENCE by hacking because when you win as slade in injustice on multi player he sits down and on his computer he looks like he's hacking (if you did'nt know)
maximus9000 chapter 1 . 3/8
This was so good but when slade showed up on the tv (pue the inception music) BRUHH please make a sequl PLEASE. It made me sad at times but other than that it was good
TheFabulousFriend chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
Just no ticed it and it bugs me but you said beastboy said "bb and rea are having fun." When you should have said robin
TheFaultInTheFandoms chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
omg dying XD
Ayuma-chan chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
Awwww I soooooo loved the ending! Great job I read it all in one day because I couldn't stop! Lol great job!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
SilentThief chapter 19 . 11/29/2012

It was nice to get some Cy fluff, poor guy spends more time matchmaking in fics than he does being on the receiving end. And the whole 'Sarah is Sarasim's descendant' thing was a *great* idea, btw. I loved it. Absolutely freaking love it. Leave it to Raven to do something like that. ;)

Also, -squee- the BBRae fluff, and the RobStar fluff, and ohhhh so much adorableness. :3

Thoroughly enjoyed it, definitely moving on to read your other fanfics! :D
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
BB strikes me as a "spray the pits twice a week and you're gold" type. Raven would, I feel sure, disagree.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Oh, I dunno. She could take it as a compliment. That HAS happened you know.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Yes, Star, it was something you said. Pay attention the next time you see BB hovering around Raven.
RaexBb chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
I can't stop laughing about Speedy being GAY
tofu-rox chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
a bit of a cheesy ending, but a really cute story
tofu-rox chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
*epic falcepalm*

Cyborg is gonna ruin thier realationship

and Starfire is failed at realationships