Reviews for Sentinel Graduates
starfire201not signed in chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I'll be honest, I haven't seen much of T:A, but I did see one episode which had Sentinel in it. I think you captured the arrogance rather well. It certainly doesn't seem like he has any sort of conscience at first glance, but those last lines where you have him thinking out loud, and then having "his spark chill" after that last glance at the building say to me he's simply trying to convince himself he's not guilty. Whether it's a bit of conscience or not is up to the reader, I imagine. Not bad.
Lil Angel chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Man Sentinal's a fu#king a$$whole! he maybe graduates but to me he's a damn loser! You tell him Alpha Trion! Optimus Prime will be a God damn good leader of the Autobots someday and I believe in him always! God Sentinal's a jerk!

Hes such a slagger fragger glich head to!

Its his fault he chose a organic planet that makes Elita 1 in danger and thought she is offline...Stupid he blames it on poor Optimus...They use to be good friends but not anymore...

I say the blame is on Sentinal...And of course Trion knows whats he's talking about! he's smart!

But good story though...Sentinal always making me mad! He should go down not up...
Lil' Monroe chapter 1 . 6/12/2008