Reviews for VALIANT
MissLawlipop chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
I love how you see Ryuzaki! He's so cool in here! Please finish this! All your stories are so good but they aren't finished! :( I'm begging you!
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Ummm.. Are you going to continue? This story piqued my interest. Though I don't like the notion or possiblity of Misa going to live in HQ again. I do hope the others like the Yagamis and Aizawa's family could.
I thought of the HQ being the main base and rescue.
Oh is this zombie frenzy in Japan only or over the world. I worried about the Wammy's. I do think the also got a secret base too.
Including in the HQ like somekind of underground base.

Anyway, please let me know of your actual desicion. whether you discontinue this or not. since it had been 5 years after all. but this is such a great long ( yeah, I love that aspect ) fic.
so please consider and let me know.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. :)
darkdranzer chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Eeeeeehhhhhh? I have to say was not expecting zombie fic hehe this is getting weirddddd
account-is-terminated1221 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
OMG ZOMBIES!

I TOTALLY didn't see that coming! Congratulations: you just blew my mind. O.O

You haven't updated this story for a couple years...is it on hiatus, or did you discontinue it? Please write back to let me know, and pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee update! Your writing is phenomenal, & I would LOVE to read more! Please, have mercy on this eager fangirl!

P.S: ;O; - That's the face of one that desperately needs more of your LxRaito zombie fic!
Rein Mikazuki chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Wow. I think you're right, this is the first zombie DN fic I've ever seen XD But seriously this is fasinating, please continue it! I'm glad to finally find a truely original story, everyone else always uses the same plot lines D: Not that they suck...they're just overused .''' Anyways, I'd love to see why the dead are coming back to life, there's no good rational explaination I can think of but maybe that's just cause I don't read zombie fics much...Can't wait to see some romance as well ;D Please keep up the excellent work :DDD
Art-Of-Escape chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Actually this isn't the first zombie DN fic. Another one called 'Infection' was written about the same time as this one. It's a LxLight and it's completed. Go check it out! Its one of my faves.
Larry Letter chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
this is an absolute masterpiece I'm totally stunned o_o

Pls, will you continue? It would be a tragic waste if you decided not to ;_;
Reviewer chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Zombies and Death Note? Now this is excellent. IMHO it's much better than TE. I hope if you ever return it's to update this one.
Everwild chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
You... need to continue. I kind of suspected zombies y'know (never write off the crazy old ladies when they're talking about zombies), but it's really well done.
Aftonen chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
This is by far, the best Death Note fanfiction I have ever read.

You executed it brilliantly. The chapters are a bit long, but ingeniously so.

I've never read a DN fic with suck understanding of the characters, plot, and mind of the original author.

If DN had in fact been a zombie anime, it would look exactly like this one.

I was completely boggled at how brilliant it was. The way you made the audience guess Ryuuku's intentions, and how you fluctuated Raito's personality, and (my favorite) how you showed the wariness and vague insanity of both Raito AND Lawliet.

Can't wait for future updates, should you choose to continue the fic, which I hope you do. :D
strawberry cheesecake chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
O_o Whooa.

Once again, your writing blows me away. I can't wait to hear more.

Loved your explanation of L's obsession with Light. It is true, that L is an obsessive individual.

AWESOME :)
littleseren chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
I LOVE IT!

Yay- zombies :3

Your writing style is always incredibly indulgent, and makes a fantastic read. Your characterisation is gorgeous and I can not wait to see what you do with this plot line!

Like everyone else, I'm an avid follower of True Ellision- but I'll read whatever you write, because I know you'll do an amazing job of it either way.

Can't wait for an update from you soon!
talking cockerel chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
A 360 word introduction! This is the most riveting beginning I've ever read .. heart pounding cliff hanger end aside, you do an excellent of job of description and narration, developing character and plot flawlessly.

I'm waiting on tenterhooks for the next chapter!

-AH - my calm review just belies my excitement!
HallucinatingDreams chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I'll be honest: I read this late last night, and I had a bit of trouble falling asleep.

That, of course, only means you're doing a great job writing such a creative idea. I definitely want to see this story continued, maybe even more than I want to read the rest of "True Elision"...maybe. Sort of. I love both of them. )
Strawi chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Awesome story idea! I can't believe no one has thought of this before! Though I'm glad it's you, that means we readers can expect it to be written in a good way :D