Reviews for More Than Just A Passing Glance
buslimpan chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Awesome stories! Loved them! All is very well written!
Nikkie2010 chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Aww...loved every single one of them! You truly are a talented writer! :)
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
All of these had my inner romantic flailing and giggling and clapping and holding my chest over my heart in pure joy. I loved them all.

Even the crack one of the twins and the seekers - oh, the fun that one could be once they end up on opposite sides...! ;) lolol.

And Inferno and Red Alert - so amazing and adorable and I loved it.

And of course I've been reading Wing and a Prayer so Skyfire and Silverbolt are one of my favorites.

But I've ALWAYS been a big ProwlxJazz girl, and your two chapters for them just had me giggling and sighing and all perfect fangirling romantic reactions. Loved the ending here, too, just perfect. I'm always sure Prowl has the best hidden sense of humor and I love when authors play with him as more than just a being run on logic. :)
Qwertzu chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Loved these fics! Every single one of them! Is there any chance you might want to consider writing a sequel?
electro moonlight chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
ohh god please tell me you will do more for this pairing they are so cute/ hilarious
GrimsonAshes chapter 6 . 9/25/2011

I'm a sucker for Red Alert / Inferno so you had me hooked from the start! I loved each chapter though I was particularly fond of Sunny / TC, nicely done!

I can't wait to read your other fics!
DragonSteel chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Cute! My favorites were definetly the Red/Inferno and Barricade/Prowl/Jazz ones. especially after you gave the last ones a happy ending! (Total sucker for happy endiings)
LdyGossamer chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
I really enjoyed these stories!
Love Psycho chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Why does it say its complete? There are plenty more pairings to explore!

Cupcakes for you!

Please continue! -Aura of Cute-
Yoru Hana1 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Cute! *heart* I get it now.
Yoru Hana1 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
*cocks her head to the side* I thought G1 Barricade didn't have door wings?
Uniasus chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
"I let you catch me" XD

Gah, I'm loving this!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
A lovely comeuppance at the end. A lovely chapter to end the story.

What I like so much about this writer's work is that words are chosen thoughtfully, and deployed smoothly in the service of a real plot, not simply the "We had sex, so now we're in looove!" writing so sadly encountered these days. Real character development occurs here (you might want to wear a hard hat).
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
Completely logical. And it's a relief to read a real Megatron, not merely a self-obsessed megalomaniac. This Starscream seems far more real than many another in the fandom.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
Entrancing to see the vanity sidestepped, and an honest reaction from Sunstreaker. By turns funny, sexy, and then really funny. Great stuff.