Reviews for S1 Episode 04: Virtual Insanity
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
'This is my fault.' Mitchell sighed, rubbing his face. 'I knew that she had only been in four hours and I knew it's a huge risk unplugging someone like that. I mean, I told her when we first found you that there's something like a uh… an eight percent chance of dying. I just panicked. I didn't know what was going on.'

wasn't it eighty% chance? cause eight percent doesn't make much sense.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
really good writing! and bringing Rose in...the Doctor has no chance.

Keep writing!
LOL chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
"The Doctor held her gaze for a moment and then let out a short burst of hair through his nose. 'Okay.' "

I really, really hope you meant 'air' instead of 'hair'

lol.

Good writing! :)
Seiya's Star chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
Well now we can add "getting tears in my eyes" to the list of awesome things your stories do for me, and how much I love them...
Seiya's Star chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
I swear that this story/episode reminds me a lot of the book "Midnight" which, by the way, I absolutely LOVED! You are so brilliant!

And even more so because I can't wait to see now, what the Doctor's fantasy life will be! Oh this is going to be so god! *_*
Sandlapper1 chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
You're getting this down pretty well. (As someone who read your first Zoe story first, I can see your progress clearly)

But, as far as I'm concerned, the Doctor would be looking for Romana inside the Citadel...
Creator-Sama chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
_ ; OHMYGOD!

I haven't heard of Fraggle Rock in... FOREVER! I didn't think anyone else remembered it! (I was only, like, three though) XD

YOU ROCK LIKE PLYMOUTH ROCK! ...y'know... for reminging me of those little blue muppet-thingies... XD
Lady of DarkFire chapter 14 . 8/12/2008
awe how sad, the doctor got to go back to his own planet, and now Ashley knows about his planet being destroyed. but he still has to tell her about the legacy of the companion. being left behind.
Tartan Tiger chapter 14 . 6/19/2008
Wow wow! Brilliant chapters :K Naa- you updated so quickly I only got a chance to review this one. Look forward to more of your stories :D brilliantly written yet again ~3~
sanhima chapter 14 . 6/19/2008
Okay. That ROCKED! I loved it! Once more I am addicted. Dang it, just when I thought I'd kicked the habit, you come back and tempt me again.

Did I mention it rocked? I did? Cool. :)
Callophilia chapter 14 . 6/19/2008
That was brilliant, all of it. The ending didn't feel rushed at all. Lol at the Doctor having hissy fits. I'm sure Ashley brings out the moaner in him :D. Looking forward to the next story. Btw i forgot to say my hair is long, just past my shoulders and i have an sweeping fringe that passes over my left eye but doesnt cover it :D
Callophilia chapter 13 . 6/19/2008
yay she woke up, i like the last bit, the whole "scary isn't it" thing. Very very good chapter. I hope they go to that theme park... or san polo! onto the next chapter
BigRed001 chapter 13 . 6/18/2008
OMG This is the best! Thank GOD she woke up!
BigRed001 chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
I love this story! It's the best! Are you goning to start a new story or are you going to make a chapter 13?
Callophilia chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
oh this is going to make the doctor feel so guilty! Can't wait for the next chapter cause i still have no idea whats going to go on D