Reviews for Baby Girl
planet p chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
A nice edition to your other story - and, *aw*, it's sad, too!

I wonder why he has to have an argument with his wife about leaving their kid alone rather than the two of them sitting down to talk about it. You don't get paid anything really by the government for having kids, in America, do you? Or do you? If not, I wonder why Debbie's mum wanted to keep her around in the first place... because she thought she'd get Broots to keep paying her to use the money up on stuff that clearly wasn't for his kid's benefit. Still, I wonder why Debbie stayed with her mother after the divorce? People can't seriously think that just because the mum's a woman and she birthed the child that she's automatically gonna be a better parent than the dad, can they? Because, obviously, that isn't always the case. (Ideally, the kid would get to have both parents, but what happens when that's not possible...) Maybe Broots thought it was for the best? Did he know his mum? Maybe he didn't and he didn't want Debbie to have to go through the same thing... but thinking it would be easier without a father... Now I really wonder why they broke up because isn't it that both parties have to agree to a divorce for it to go through, and if he was hesitant that he'd get Debbie, if he thought maybe he wouldn't, or that her mum would treat her right, I don't think he'd have even thought about it twice. Unless there was some trouble he was trying to put as much distance between his family and it, and that was what led him to his decision...

I'm sorry to go on; I liked it!
Katescats chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Hi

Just read your story it was very good.
AJeff chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I love Broots and Debbie stories. Thanks for sharing.