Reviews for Skunk Fu!: The Art of Alliance
SkunkFu123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Make Dragon's plan to kidnap Skunk and turn Skunk evil!
Madison chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Make Dragon's plan to kidnap skunk and turn skunk evil!
Invader Glow chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Skunk gets held captive by Dargon and got turned evil so Yin&Yang have to save him and turn him back to good without hurting skunk! Can they do it that's for you to write!
Invader Glow chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Nice make more dragon can send Baboon and the monkeys to kidnap Skunk so yin and yang have to face the biggest test yet before Skunk dies!
Deviant Crew chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
This is cool! Please make more!
Deviant Crew chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I noticed you made a mistake. In the sentence, "He leaped out of the washing machine, dodged all of Fastidius' attacks, and landed a hit, but hten ran out of dizzy.", you mispelled "then". Just a little grammar check.
Deviant Crew chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is gonna be good!
Patrich13 chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
good story but some bad grammar was located can you do better on that also the chapters are to short can you make them longer
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
I just hope the dark side of Coop doesn't infuse itself within Dragon, to make him become a new Night Master.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I wonder what will happen, if Skunk can team-up with Yin and Yang, to unite the arts.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I guess you're not gonna let Skunk learn Woo Foo from Yin and Yang, while he teaches his techniques.

It could become something called the "Arts of Unison".

Anyway, you got the point right.
misscapsicle chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
M...so far cool story I want to see more

Oh, Oh, I have an idea I think evil Coop

could do an aliance with Dragon and plan

something against Panda, Shunk, Yin, Yang and Yo

so they can finally get rid of their enemies

and conquer the world muahahaha!

can Yuck appear again? Please *doggy face*?
chrisATD1 chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
This is a cool idea, combining Skunk Fu! and Yin, Yang, Yo!. I never would have thought of that.
AnsemSeekerOfBooty chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
You wanted me to Beta you... Email me.