Reviews for The First Born Child
Guest chapter 60 . 6/26/2014
I cried when Eva died
muzikchic4eva chapter 60 . 6/14/2014
I absolutely love your story. Eva is such an amazing person to know, and her interaction with Draco was one of my favorite parts of this story. They truly loved each other, despite the misunderstandings and the fragility of the trust between them.

I wish Eva and Colin could have been able to tell their feelings for each other. It was so tragic, reading about Colin's death, and then all the photographs he took of her.

At times, I wish you'd given this story a happier ending (because it's just so painful thinking about what could have been and what actually happened). But I think that Luna's right; it's much happier that they're both dead rather than one trying to live without the other.

Do you think you'd ever write a story about what could have been?
Mezzem313 chapter 38 . 2/20/2014
BEST IDEA EVER! I love your story, just letting you know :)
Bookworm6193 chapter 60 . 8/22/2013
Wow! I didn't expect to become emotionally involved in this story to the point of tears by the last chapter. Awesome story!
ChasingHope19 chapter 60 . 8/13/2013
Good job on this! I love the character basis for Eva and everything and it was extremely exciting to read, but I wish that Eva and Colin would have gotten together! It would have been adorable:)
Shobunaga chapter 56 . 8/8/2013
I didn't think you would kill him... I'm so upset. I hope Draco doesn't do anything stupid. Why would you kill Colin?! I was thinking they were going to randomly kiss and... Okay I'm going to keep reading.
Lois Nova Black chapter 60 . 3/6/2013
So sad eva died! Loved it though!
loveislouder94 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
I know it's definitely late, but I hope you had a good time at your prom! Again, well done! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Even though I know the story's finished and this doesn't make any difference, the length of the chapters is perfectly fine. And this chapter was an interesting glimpse into their sibling relationship. Good work! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Sounds like she's had a difficult life...I think you've established your OC very well. And I admire you for it. Personally, I would never be brave enough to try writing one. Nice work! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
An extremely interesting first chapter. I'm glad the rest is up so I can read it straight away! :)
MWKY chapter 60 . 10/31/2012
This was such an amazing story! The last few chapters brought me to tears. Perhaps a suggestion for your next story could be an alternate ending so that we could see what could have happened with Colin and Eva. Please?
Takarah chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Yeah ! It's amazing ! I like it a lot ! And it's well written, the chapter is long (in the right way) there isn't boring long descriptions and captivating.
You're an amazing writer.
So, good luck & keep on ! ;)
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 60 . 1/10/2012
Hi, I just finished reading this story, and I thought it wonderful. Everything about! Despite finding it quite a surprise Eva died in the end, it really made the story believable. All in all, I loved it! :)

-Alison.
irianaceleste chapter 60 . 8/30/2011
It's kind of sad, but I'm also happy that you let Eva pass away. I really do think she'd be happier there with Collin. I'm glad Luna learned absolutely everything about Eva and that Draco didn't forget about his sister. The end was definitely sad... but it was well written. I think this is the first time I've read something where the main character passes away, at least from what I can remember. Usually there's a happy ending, well this is happy too. I've never seen what was so bad about death. Thanks for sticking that thought out there!
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »