Reviews for Flared Tempers
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is AHmazing!

I love the show's twin-centric episodes because they're so surprisingly serious (they're the least serious characters of them all, so u wouldn't figure, ya know?) but when stalking fanfiction, I was upset to find that most everything did not include the other club members nearly as heavily as in the show, which is what I'm so fond of. So it was fuckin fate that I stumbled upon this little story, which remains faithful to the way the Ouran Host Club runs things, emo-corners and all! :D

ash
Weirdo chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
You're pretty much writing it as the series would be was it only in words - which makes it all so much more believable ! But I can't help thinking this will come back and bite me in the butt...
Talk Bubble chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
I love it it's so great!
Mintwafflez chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
Haruhi you dim wit C

But I guess A fight always has to have brotherly Luff :3

Please write more- this was utterly cute.

BTW; I have Bokura No Love Style. If you have AIM I can send it to you.
Mr.Horror chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Nice chain of events you got there. Very well exicuted. I thought that Kaoru and Hikaru were going to get in a fist fight for a sec. I laughed my ass off when you talked about Tamaki's emo corner and the mushrooms. Can't wait for the next chapter.
LaChika10 chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Aw! I hate when the twins fight :((

I hope they make up in the next chapter! And this is good, I didn't see alot of spelling mistakes.

Update soon please!
tokyo girl 05 chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
I realise i'm reviewing my own work... But it's kinda a reminder 2 myself 2 edit Chap 1 and 3. Chapter 3 is missing a chunk of writing i never noticed b4... My stupid laptop!
SpottedRabbit chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
I really like the plot, but you have tons of spelling mistakes and not to mention some sentances don't make sence due to the bad grammar. Most of those have mispelled words, however.

Good job, though! All I suggest is being more careful with spelling and grammar.
Mr.Horror chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
Bravo, very well done. I absolutely loved the ending to this chapter. All the details are pretty accurate, so you don't have to worry about that. I wish I could help you with your evil writers block, but, I'm having a bit of it myself. Good luck in future chapters.

Mr.Horror chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
First things first, I love your story. I'm not sure why I like fics about these two where they fight each other, I just do. Anyway, This story is REALLY good so far. I can practically see this play in my head as if I were watching one of the episodes. Keep up the good work and PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

(P.S. Don't worry about typo's, all us fanfic authors make mistakes)

Thanks you.
la petite tourne-sol chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Awesome! I wonder what's got the twins so darn argumental, it's so horrid to see them fighting. Oh, question: who's your absolute favorite Host? I don't have one, I like all of them. Update soon!
la petite tourne-sol chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow! I really like it! One question: Do the host club guys' parents know that Haruhi is a girl? Update it soon, I want to find out what'll happen!