Reviews for Damn those eyes
Nala chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
I loved it Tessa! So sweet!
Windigo chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
That was such a great fic! I especially loved that last line...Marguerite's just so irrisistable :) Great job!
Goofball D chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Very cool! I like this one a lot! Well done!
Juliette chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Great story, Tessa! I loved it! Especially the end. It's great!
Nadin chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Great story, Taz! So sweet and romantic! I love it very much! You shoud write more. And don't pay attentinon on you spelling mistakes. I have lots of them and never pay much attention to it. If English is not our first language what can we make?
Stardancer chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Hai tessa!

Yes, i'm going to read your story!

I've seen you writting during the lessons on school...

So, I'm very curious now!

After reading it, I will give you my opinion! But I'm sure I like your story!

After all I've read a few parts of it over your shoulder!

See you!

Dorien
Gabbo chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Great little story Tessa, I love the moment between Marguerite and Roxton and Like you said Damn those Eyes.
sternwoelkchen chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
I love it,Taz ! The beginning I read weeks ago was great and the rest is great,too ! Of course Roxton and Marguerite will be together in the Future ! I cant wait for your next story,maybe a sequel? Loved it ! Steffi :-)
TLWROX chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
You know I LOVE this fic, Taz! Marguerite and Roxton husband and wife of course! Loved the story w/ Krista and Antal- Antal taking over Malone's mind, the bullet piercing him instead of Marguerite. And, hell yeah! "Damn those eyes"! GREAT! Hope you write another fic soon- you know I'm always here to be your beta! :) :) :)