Reviews for Memoirs of Her Scent
books2015 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Guest chapter 37 . 4/2/2015
I need an update! PLEASE!?
Guest chapter 37 . 3/15/2015
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Awe poor Jasper he is going to drive himself nuts laying next to her all night :)

Guest chapter 37 . 8/27/2014
OH MY LANTA! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! And please te me Bella doesnt end up married to Edward -.-

Poor Jasper has to keep his feelings a secret until Bella is ready?! BUH! She needs to hurry the heck up already XD

But no really i LOVE this story 3
Please update soon
Sandra46 chapter 37 . 6/21/2014
Hi. I've found this story so intriguing! I avnt stopped reading fo a few days now! Amazing and I just realised I've read the last chapter and you haven't uodated for a long time and I feel so sad that you haven't finished this story! It would be awesome your a great writer. So sad! :(
DixieAnnabelle chapter 37 . 3/11/2014
It's a shame that you haven't finished this story because it's really good. I would have enjoyed reading the rest of the story and finding out if Jasper and Bella find their happily ever after.
Tabetha chapter 37 . 1/9/2014
I really would like for you to continue with this story I was getting into it and it ended. (Pouts) please write more.
chanur chapter 37 . 1/6/2014
I personally think that it was a great chapter. And I'm happy that you are really back.
Can't wait for more
cathy29jes chapter 37 . 1/5/2014
at least Jasper could honestly say that he thought Alice, without his words are distorted by visions and lies Alice, Jasper is right on one point, Alice does not know, she relies solely visions and finally this is what tired Jasper
excellent chapter,
Fakin'it chapter 37 . 1/5/2014
Hopefully the voting will show Bella Edward's true colors & she'll finally let him go, essentially outgrowing him, while seeing Jasper in a whole new light with the realization he'll willingly give her eternity. Jasper needs to make it absolutely clear at the meeting that he's not 'with' Alice. It doesn't have to be verbal. Looking at her in disgust & refusing to sit next to her in front of Bella would be enough. Maybe he could say,, "She knew from the beginning we would one day part, though she only just told me the truth a few weeks ago."
clickpic chapter 37 . 1/4/2014
I think Jasper and Alice's talk was great. Can't wait to see what's next!
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 37 . 1/4/2014
Amazing chapter I love it.
viola1701e chapter 37 . 1/4/2014
Yeah, Alice was never just going to let him go...clingy and a little manipulative! But sometimes a clean break is i dont think shell want to see Bella and Jasper happy in love
chanur chapter 36 . 12/31/2013
Welcome back. Love this uncomplete chapter