Reviews for You and Me and Everyone We Know
Nom de Plume chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
This is the first story I actually read from you and instantly I knew, I had to check out the rest of your works. I loved reading about the different levels of 'admiration' Jill and Rebecca have about each other, more so on Rebecca's part in this case but how you played on the various facets of the 'inferiority complex' - whether it is through jealousy or hero-worshiping... very good exploration of the characters' psyche on your part.

And the Rebecca/Billy dynamic...my god, honestly, your story was my first read-through of them and even I, someone who has never played RE0, could tell instantly that they were IC. They were too human and their interactions too natural to not be. It was amusing, the banter flowing, and by the time I got to the end here, I was left lacking. But it was an end that stayed true to the game (as I have derived from my other Billy/Rebecca readings) and to the situation. A happy ending would be too out of place here, non? Now, excuse me while I continue to catch up to reviewing your other stories...
Not Okay chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
The few nitpicks from early on aside, this fic turned out really well. Like the little bit about death. Keep it up.
Not Okay chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Like the handling of Irons. Congratulations on making his presence in a police department make sense.
Not Okay chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Really enjoy the fic, but as a heads up, the US military didn't go into Rwanda. After Mogadishu, nobody in the US wanted to get involved in Africa. And UNAMIR for all its flaws, and all the restrictions put on them, saved 30 000 people, at the cost of ten men and the Romeo Dallaire's mental health. The UN screwed up, but UNAMIR did everything it could.

That aside, like the fic, and think you captured Billy, Rebecca, Chris, Jill, Wesker, et al, well.
nightsky44 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
so cute! I love the way you interpreted billy and rebecca's characters. :D
Bearbutt chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I first read this fanfiction years ago. I remember being impressed with it then. There's a lot of universe expansion that fits in without being obtrusive or hard to believe. Wesker bringing them Thin Mints because Sherry's a Girl Scout, Chris inviting Jill to The Avengers, Chris and Billy singing the same song, I just love it.

It took me a while to find this again, but I consider this to be the best Resident Evil fanfiction I've ever read.
dfds chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
Wow, that was completely beautiful.
Valkarious chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
Would be pretty neat to see a continutation of this story :)! Keep up the good work !
Chaed chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
This is one of the GREATEST stories I read. Goes right into my favorites.
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Nice ending, but I am sad that you won't be doing any more RE fanfiction. I really loved Chris' personality in the story, I think you really nailed it on the head. Thanks for the great fic!
SammeSlayer chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
I. Love. Your Chris. Period. (Billy was damn straight amusing, but I think he was portrayed a little too young for his age. ..Then again I loved his clashes with Rebecca. Daaw
Amara the Warrior chapter 9 . 7/14/2008
Aw...that's a nice ending. Although I thought there were a few plot holes. Like what happened to Edward? There's no scene with her killing him. Or were you planning on making this self-explanatory?
Amara the Warrior chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
Hmm...I wonder why she would go to movies with him? Hmm...this is getting good. Good job.
Amara the Warrior chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
I don't really know what to say about this chapter. I really liked it though.
Amara the Warrior chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
Okay, nevermind about Chris and Jill never getting together. I liked this chapter. It gave more insight on Chris and Claire's relationship.