Reviews for Unfamiliar Territory
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Another great story!
PandoraSilk chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aw, that was cute! I'd love to read more of these two.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This was really good! Great job. (:

Kat1021 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Great job!
iamselena chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Again. A five star! :D Quite honestly, your stories are too good to be true. I think I've gone up to fanfic heaven! Love this! One of the best Indy/Mutt/Marion fic. Love it!
She's a Star chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I am up too late and sleep deprived and therefore unfortunately not much for feedback at the moment, but I loved this! :D Truly wonderful depiction of these characters and the dynamics between them.
The Jedi Princess chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Well done! A very good read.
Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Very nice, I must give out lots of mini Indy and Mutt plushies. I loved it. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but your right when do we ever do what were told. I loved it to the end and hope you write another story from one of my challenges soon.

Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Oh, very good! You got the characters so well, I never once thought their actions or words were out of place! I especially liked the way Marion acted at the end...hilarious!

Best Writings,

penguinlover chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Beautiful job. The best post-KOTCS fic I've seen; maybe even the best Indy fic I've seen. Bravo.
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I really liked it.
Hadrianna chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Nice one! Made me almost cry at one point ;)
Pallas-Athena chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Loved it. Very nice characterization :D
butterflye chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This is awesome. And non-crazy Ox made my day. Especially considering we only got to see him being normal for like, two minutes in the movie.

I also like Marion's reactions to the whole thing. :)
Templa Otmena chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This was lovely. The right mix of angst/bonding and a dash of fluff. Hope to read more from you soon.

Thank you for sharing.