Reviews for Secrets of the Darkest Art
Grace chapter 4 . 5/23
Best chapter of the book really can feel the evil vibe when reading the spells
Found 3 possible translations
MoonIterate chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
It says towards the end that two wizards have attempted to put their soul back together. Do you have specific names and time periods in mind? I want to write a fanfic about a wizard who did try to do this, and I'm using this book as a reference. I certainly will credit you when it's up! Thanks!
Lucex chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
Wow! This was a truly fantastic story. I felt like I was actually reading an ancient tome. I also loved the characterization of Carmen and Ignacio Salvador. Please, write more stories in this style!
Sachu chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Can you please send me how to create a horcrux in detail to
Guest chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
good one
TNTmasterkitty chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I'm using it for a Harry potter rp in minecraft!
Vipera411 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
"Of the Horcrux, wickedest of magical inventions, we shall not speak nor give direction"

- Secrets of the Darkest Art
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Best fanfiction story I have ever read. No kidding. I loved it!
Shriya Ganguly chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
WOW! Just book seems to be just what a dark wizard\witch would write and Riddle would read! Best fanfic eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Awesome ending too.
Zevi chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Really awesome lore. A lot of it worthy of being HP Canon.
zevi chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Pretty good. This isn't a criticism only a suggestion. The archaic english we sometimes see in HP in-universe books, Magick Moste Evil and that potions book covering the effects of scurvy grass or something, are loaded with things along the lines of "These plantes are moste efficacious in the inflaming of the braine," Now personally I find that kind of thing a bit distracting but it does add a bit of authenticity for lack of a better word. Like I said, this isn't a criticism, more of a suggestion for some ornamentation or wallpaper or whatever you might call it. That being said, if there were any book from HP lore I'd love to read it's Secrets of the Darkest Art and this interpretation feels real. I'm definitely enjoying it. A good shot at producing the Necronomicon (sp?) of the HP series.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This was a great and very interesting.
Slytherin66 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Fluff and Stuff chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Ooh! I love this! I love the Old English language too.