Reviews for The Tainted Grimoire
reppuzan chapter 67 . 4/2
Everything is great so far. All of the characters are wonderfully fleshed out and the actions scenes are incredibly detailed and exciting. Your originals are well integrated into the plot and add additional flavor. I also enjoyed the fact that the Judgemaster is back as well. However, your pacing can vary quite a bit with either long lulls in the plot or nonstop action. A little bit more regularity couldn't do any harm. I do have some questions though. How will you integrate Adelle's Heritor powers into the story? Will Luso learn any original techniques? How will you put Khamja back in as major antagonists?
Doomedsoul74 chapter 1 . 2/4
When I found this I had just started playing my copy of the game again I felt unsatisfied with how the game ended and wanted some sort of continuation of the story when I found this I wasn't very hopeful and had never read a fan fiction before that day when I started reading I was surprised with how much I wanted to keep reading I have now finished all 67 chapters and am hoping this will be continued but am doubtful since its been two years since it was last updated that has left me slightly disappointed but all in all just getting to read those 67 chapters was enough for me. Thank you for posting this cuttingmoon57.
Brian chapter 35 . 1/24
Not a review, but "nivus" is Latin for "snow". Fitting, since he's the Ice Templar.
darrelodin chapter 67 . 12/4/2013
I'm glad I was able to read this, although I'm saddened that you never finished it. You were doing amazing with it too. I recently beat the game again, and I kept thinking of all the events taking place just like this story.

If you ever do come back to it, keep at it. People love this, no matter what happens.

Merry Christmas.
katee198 chapter 67 . 10/2/2013
holaaa (ojala que entiendas español :o)
Sin duda es la mejor historia de esta magnitud que he leido.
Los arcos, definiciones y personajes estan tan bien escritos que sorprenden :)) tienes un gran talento en esto
no puedo esperar a leer otro! sigue porfaaaaaaaaa
seria bonito que emparejaras a algunos personajes pero eso es decisión tuya
SIGUE ASIIIIII
saludos!
No good name left XD chapter 67 . 1/6/2013
Hi cuttingmoon57!
I really, really love your story!
I hope you will update this one, it's really great stuff.
Good luck for later chapters! :D
DLionHeart chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I found your story literally by accident. I wasn't even on . I looked up something for the game and found a link for your story, and I'm happy I clicked it. :D
Talk about good luck, your story is amazing. Keep going.
kira09 chapter 67 . 11/6/2012
Great stuff hope to see this updated
Victory3114 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Please continue this! I believe it's one of the best and deepest stories on this site. Plus, you don't really see any good FFTA2 fictions other than this one. Please!
Gogrunt chapter 67 . 10/18/2012
Nice.

You have a really great story going here. The character development and drama are very thoughtful and enjoyable to read. The fight scenes are epic. It feels like you know just how much detail to put into the fight scenes so that we can picture them and still not get bored out of our mind with the length of the descriptions.

My favorite part, though, would probably be your creativity in restructuring Jylland and the game's plot.

I do have a question, though. Why did you decide to write the story using an "Arcs" format?
Most books I've read are more direct in their plot lines, only dealing with one or a limited number of problems. If there is a lot of ground to cover between the start of the books and the desired end of the characters' journey then the story is often divided up into a series. I'm not saying your story is disjointed or running on too long, or anything like that. I'm just wondering what made you choose to write using arcs. If you have already answered this question before I apologize. If that is the case please just direct me to where I can find your answer.

Nice story overall, though. It's a great read and I hope you continue.
Brian chapter 66 . 7/26/2012
Good job, as usual, but for the "Tales of Gully" sections, I think you should let other people write them if they want to. Limits could include keeping characters in character, being no more than three pages in length, or whatever else you feel is appropriate.
partner555 chapter 67 . 5/31/2012
A bit short, but I think it sets up the arc well.
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 66 . 5/8/2012
Great as always. The first one was my favorite, and I kind of had suspicions about the second. The third one was unfamiliar at first, but then I placed it. I can't wait for the next chapter!
partner555 chapter 66 . 5/7/2012
I think Luso's friends will be important later. Also I loved Vili's tale and it's conclusion. I also like the callback to ch8.
DarkReconz chapter 66 . 5/7/2012
This was a fun chapter (then again, the Tales of Gully chapters are usually like this), especially with Villi cooking, I had to suppress my laughter so the rest of my family wouldn't here me.

Zedlei Forest? I sense the Zedlei Consortium will be playing a major role this arc, my money's on them being the villains. And I'm thinking they MIGHT get a Seeq clanmate in this arc to, but that's a bit of a reach.

Anyways, great job on your ever expanding story. I'm just curious if we'll see other famous clans or persons in coming arcs such as Prima Donna, Nu Mou Nobles, Bangaa Brotherhood, Bonga Bugle, The Eastwatch, etc.

Again, great job and peace out!