Reviews for The Tainted Grimoire
CubicPastry chapter 1 . 10/15
Rip dead story. Absolutely amazing while it lasted
Anon chapter 67 . 7/8
Just found this fic and I dig the hell out of it, the writing is so good.
Nephiol chapter 67 . 8/20/2015
Reread this story on a whim and its still as great as ever. Shame that its pretty much dead at this point though.
Murica chapter 35 . 5/27/2015
You have your Japanese sword terms wrong; What you referenced as a short-bladed Katana was in reality a Kodachi, not a Nodachi. The Kodachi is a shortened sword that has a length between a traditional Katana and a dagger. The Nodachi is longer than a Katana, and is less than about [correct if I'm wrong on it] seven feet long. The Odachi is the longest variety, measuring upwards of seven feet, and is easily one's height and more, like a Tachi and Zweihander. Please fix this error, because it is a bit odd to see it. Thank you for reading this review.
Sol chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
hey, are you going to continue?
nondo1992 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Hey did the author upload any pictures if so can someone give me the link
reppuzan chapter 67 . 4/2/2014
Everything is great so far. All of the characters are wonderfully fleshed out and the actions scenes are incredibly detailed and exciting. Your originals are well integrated into the plot and add additional flavor. I also enjoyed the fact that the Judgemaster is back as well. However, your pacing can vary quite a bit with either long lulls in the plot or nonstop action. A little bit more regularity couldn't do any harm. I do have some questions though. How will you integrate Adelle's Heritor powers into the story? Will Luso learn any original techniques? How will you put Khamja back in as major antagonists?
Doomedsoul74 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
When I found this I had just started playing my copy of the game again I felt unsatisfied with how the game ended and wanted some sort of continuation of the story when I found this I wasn't very hopeful and had never read a fan fiction before that day when I started reading I was surprised with how much I wanted to keep reading I have now finished all 67 chapters and am hoping this will be continued but am doubtful since its been two years since it was last updated that has left me slightly disappointed but all in all just getting to read those 67 chapters was enough for me. Thank you for posting this cuttingmoon57.
Brian chapter 35 . 1/24/2014
Not a review, but "nivus" is Latin for "snow". Fitting, since he's the Ice Templar.
darrelodin chapter 67 . 12/4/2013
I'm glad I was able to read this, although I'm saddened that you never finished it. You were doing amazing with it too. I recently beat the game again, and I kept thinking of all the events taking place just like this story.

If you ever do come back to it, keep at it. People love this, no matter what happens.

Merry Christmas.
katee198 chapter 67 . 10/2/2013
holaaa (ojala que entiendas español :o)
Sin duda es la mejor historia de esta magnitud que he leido.
Los arcos, definiciones y personajes estan tan bien escritos que sorprenden :)) tienes un gran talento en esto
no puedo esperar a leer otro! sigue porfaaaaaaaaa
seria bonito que emparejaras a algunos personajes pero eso es decisión tuya
SIGUE ASIIIIII
saludos!
No good name left XD chapter 67 . 1/6/2013
Hi cuttingmoon57!
I really, really love your story!
I hope you will update this one, it's really great stuff.
Good luck for later chapters! :D
Dragonkid180 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I found your story literally by accident. I wasn't even on . I looked up something for the game and found a link for your story, and I'm happy I clicked it. :D
Talk about good luck, your story is amazing. Keep going.
kira09 chapter 67 . 11/6/2012
Great stuff hope to see this updated
Victory3114 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Please continue this! I believe it's one of the best and deepest stories on this site. Plus, you don't really see any good FFTA2 fictions other than this one. Please!