Reviews for Beside Manners
JaiDaw chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just wanted to say that it is really well written and that I liked it and also hoped you would continue writing if you have the time and inspiration. :)
SD chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
hahahaha, perfect ending. i loved it. it was amazing. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
ha lol
Ravenous Lust chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love it! I don't normally like SaiNaru, but I love this.
SILVER-me chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i really liked the story but you made a lot of mistakes in the beginnging regarding commas; you also made a couple of grammar mistakes. i suggest you just read the first 3 paragraphs out loud, i'm sure you'll catch the missing commas. i seriously liked your story and your writing style and i don't mean to come off as a know it all either.
K.S.T.M chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
hot and sticky hospitle BoyxBoy sex is awesome!xD
Chia Chia Rei chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
that ending was such a mother fucker! I loved it!
Schwarz Stein chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
that was good, however, I spotted some spelling errors. None-the-less, it was nice _
Piggy Kun chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Midnight Essence chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
LMFAO! That last part was hilarious!
GravitationYaoi chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
that was...beautiful! xD i love how the nurse just waltz' in! xD i would have nosebled and then watched with out saying anything ]
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
LOL...hehehe...heck of a plan...Hello Nurse...LOL

HarumiLove chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
"So..." Sai said in a breathy tone "Have I recovered enough to be discarged?"

that was my favorite part! lol . it was funny!

NekoKiku of Love chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
lol the ending was funny
kokiden chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Well I tried to log in, but I always have a hard time for some reason, so this is non-logged in, but you know it's me.

It was very cleverly plotted! I was so surprised by the ending. But you know me; I'm such a pervert, so my favorite part was Naruto spurting on Sai's chest. That sent me to heaven.

Thank you so much for honoring me and my excessive perversion! :D