Reviews for The Stuff Of Legends
edwardfiend chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Great fic! :)
Strawberry Moon 007 chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
this is how robin hood SHOULD have ended! yes i do mean the dr, rose and jack coming and helping save marian! :D
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Waaiit...shouldn't it be the ninth doctor, if Jack is traveling with them?
Keepcalmandlistentoowlcity chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
The two best TV shows ever! And two of the best couples ever!
So good and such a good ending, I loved it!
In my mind Marian survived as well. :) Nice job!
morganaoflocksley chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
love the references - especially "so i could come back - shut up"

that so shoud have happened in the series it would have been hilarious
Novindalf chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Absolutely love it!

Nia
ArwenMUC chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
That was a cute story :) It was well done, too.
Edalene Athene chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
This is a good story but you need to do a bit of work on your grammar and character accuracy. SOme of this is good and I know its hard to write for another pesons characters but please read over what tyou have written carefully, in general. Do you have a beta? If not I suggest you find one. The actual story line is really good and with a few minor adjustments it could all be excellent.
emzigale07 chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
I really enjoyed reading this, it was nice you know, to have a haapy ending in this story, the BBC dont like happy endings especially if you saw last weeks episode! Poor Meg. anyway I enjoyed reading your work, it was cute, lovely crossover, great work.

x
Janiqua chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
As I'm reading this, I can literally hear Robin's voice in my head. "This is an ambush!" And then I hear the Robin Hood BBC theme music. Duh, duh duh duh! Cute idea. Can't wait to see where the story goes.
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
I loved it. Which Doctor was this? I thought it was David Tennant's Doctor (I hope so he's fitter than Chris!)
Ten-Rose4Eva chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
Aw I loved this. Great ending. Really well written. Especially loved the part where the Doctor and Rose get engaged. Didn't see that coming! Yay! Well done. Could you please take a look at mine?

Thanks

Connie
enigma-kar chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
Fantastic story! It's written so well and the characters ae perfect! Especially Jack. I love Doctor Who and Robin Hood, it's great to see them combined in a great story like this! :D Thanks!
Forkz94 chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
Brill.
fireheart93 chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
I really loved this. I am a big fan of both Dr Who and Robin Hood so it was like Christmas come early! Very sweet.