Reviews for Shrink the World
NCIS-chick-KZBOM chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Really amazing adorable and funny!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I like it very much!Absolutely adorable!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
A great songfic. Very good.
sugah66 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This is going to sound totally random, and I apologize, but random is kind of my thing.

You mentioned Brutus! I think I love you. I have a Brutus. When you press his foot, he dances and plays the fight song. If I don't make him dance after every touchdown, bad things happen.

Anyway... Yeah.
ncisgirl101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! GREAT JOB! I love your songfics! You do such a great job on them - this WAS cheesy but it was damn fine! :P:P Great job! You have earned yourself a cookie.. I like apollo 13.

AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE BLUES BROTHERS! AHA! You have good taste, my friend

xox mel
aUNCTarheel chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
ah, well I had to review, but only because Farmer Fran wanted me too :D

I love this, it is very funny. And I love anything that had Director David actually being human, but not uncharacteristically so. You had a good balance there.

I look forward to future fics!
TooMuchCaffine chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
The Waterboy was such a stupid movie, but its one of those you just have to watch over and over again!

If in the future, you need help with Hebrew, PM me!
jbristowfan47 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Interesting story! I caught on to the 1060 W. Addison address right away as I'm a Cubs fan, too. Nice job!
Bette-Davis-Eyes chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Haha, this made me laugh :D! You deserve more then two reviews for this one-shot song fic. I mean come on this was brilliantly funny and cheesy, but in a good way (which takes tons of skill to make cheesy a good thing)! I wish I could stay here and read fanfics and compliment them all, right now, but I can;'t. Uh, Tekko Kinkreet, I love anime, but I have never heard of that. I must go, gomene! And I think it is fine just the way it is and it wasn't hard to understand (hm). Oh one more thing I love absolutly love, your fanfic, "1,050 Miles from Washington"! Ok, bye now (sorry).
squintsquad03 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
haha love that Ziva made the movie references. Nice change of pace there.

Also, briliant line: "She wanted to run to him, jump into his arms, kiss him as romantically as she could and promise that she'd never leave him again...but that might be a little too...not subtle..."

haha. Nice.

KT
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I like this.

And it had a happy ending.

I really liked that part.