Reviews for A Day Off For Normal
nobody chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh, this was fun seeing the boys just get to hang out for a change with nowhere to be and nothing pressing. Nice job. :)
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Sam and Dean and dance dance revolution. I'd give my left kidney to see that! Cute fic! :)
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Oh yes, the boys do something normal for once, lol. ;) Nice touch, having Dean score half price tickets, drinks, and food :p So Dean, lol. I haven't seen the movie myself, but sounds interesting. Oh and I loved LOVED that you had the boys doing 'dance dance revolution'. That thing is so friggin hard, lol. And yeah, Sam and his long legs win the dance off :p ;) Nice. No blood and gore, just brothers enjoying a day off. Thanks for that Amy.

Jess.
DarkSPNAngel chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
OMG Amy! That was great. When we were talking about it on the way home I just knew you'd write something great. It was like Sam and Dean switched places with us for the day. So cool. Definetly faving this.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
That was sweet. Interesting and fun to the see the boys just hanging out and I loved the bit about Iron Man - I have to admit my husband knew in advance about Back In Black but didn't tell me, and when it started up I nearly spat my drink over the guy in front! Awesome film and just the kind of thing the boys would enjoy.

Nice story :)
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Great story. wonderful normal hang out day for the Winchester boys.
1Pagan3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
cute story... nice to see the boys out having fun for a change!
ames 449 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
aw I loved this dude. A little flash in the pan at normality, and the banter was cool too. I would actually PAY Kripke to put that dance scene in the show! There's something hilarious about imagining Jared and Jensen trying to dance!