Reviews for Convergence
Erilin-chan chapter 14 . 4/13
Well that was a delightful read! Put off writing my shitty 2nd year Japanese speech was totally worth it (I mean gawwd I've had to do research in Japanese for christs sake!)! Anyway, really fun read. Love their personalities, I'm sure there are some die-hard fans of Vinnie just being "..." but that just gets boring REALLY quickly. IMPO he talks but no more than whats needed. Thanks for writing it, loved it!
Erilin-chan chapter 10 . 4/13
I almost feel like I've read this before and was just lazy and reviewed the last chapter (If that's the case, thanks for writing it, it was a fun read!). Away, Oh my gawwd! Poor Reeve, such a babe!
Erilin-chan chapter 8 . 4/13
In a Yuffentine mood and stumbled across this one, love it! Super cute, I really like the personalities and their relationship. Sounds like some sh*ts going down with Reeve, I wonder! (of course I'll find out in like an hour, lol)
Jenmoon1 chapter 14 . 4/10
Caladhiel999 chapter 14 . 3/2
Cid, he calls her a brat but we all know he loves her. I almost cried at how happy this was!
Caladhiel999 chapter 13 . 3/2
Ah Cloud, he loves his lovely wife! So sweet!
Caladhiel999 chapter 12 . 3/2
I can see Vincent in my mind drooling over her in thaat dress!
Caladhiel999 chapter 11 . 3/2
Yuffie really is oblivious
Caladhiel999 chapter 10 . 3/2
Caladhiel999 chapter 9 . 3/2
Caladhiel999 chapter 8 . 3/2
Awwww! Vincent is adorable...I hope Reno doesn't make a scene...then again it would be hilarious if he did.
Caladhiel999 chapter 7 . 3/2
Oh Reeve you flirtatious bastard. We love you anyway!
Caladhiel999 chapter 6 . 3/2
Cid is hilarious, Cloud is cool, Reeve is a sass master, Barret is a tank, and Vincent is down right sexy
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
There were some parts I didn't like, like I never could picture yuffie and reeve together, and I kinda would have liked the story to be a tad bit longer to include an epilogue where they have kids and are ruling wutai. Yuffie is a hard character I think, her spunkiness can go so many different directions I've seen a lot of different interpretations of her, and Vincent has a small amount of variation from story to story, but you did a good job, it was funny, sweet, serious, sad, romantic. Thanks for the story!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
Love the yuffentine and reeve threesome. Love it