Reviews for Convergence
Mythika chapter 2 . 2/4
dunno if i reviewed this one back when i first read it, but i thought i'd write a thanks down nontheless. :D i really enjoyed reading it (again, lol). especially because you manage to NOT make them ooc. which is, sadly, often so in other fanfic i read. thanks again. :)
Painita17 chapter 3 . 4/24/2017
They are perfect !
Erilin-chan chapter 14 . 4/13/2015
Well that was a delightful read! Put off writing my shitty 2nd year Japanese speech was totally worth it (I mean gawwd I've had to do research in Japanese for christs sake!)! Anyway, really fun read. Love their personalities, I'm sure there are some die-hard fans of Vinnie just being "..." but that just gets boring REALLY quickly. IMPO he talks but no more than whats needed. Thanks for writing it, loved it!
Erilin-chan chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
I almost feel like I've read this before and was just lazy and reviewed the last chapter (If that's the case, thanks for writing it, it was a fun read!). Away, Oh my gawwd! Poor Reeve, such a babe!
Erilin-chan chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
In a Yuffentine mood and stumbled across this one, love it! Super cute, I really like the personalities and their relationship. Sounds like some sh*ts going down with Reeve, I wonder! (of course I'll find out in like an hour, lol)
Jenmoon1 chapter 14 . 4/10/2015
cute
Caladhiel999 chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
Cid, he calls her a brat but we all know he loves her. I almost cried at how happy this was!
Caladhiel999 chapter 13 . 3/2/2015
Ah Cloud, he loves his lovely wife! So sweet!
Caladhiel999 chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
I can see Vincent in my mind drooling over her in thaat dress!
Caladhiel999 chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
Yuffie really is oblivious
Caladhiel999 chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
I KNEW IT!
Caladhiel999 chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
TUESTIE ROCKS!
Caladhiel999 chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
Awwww! Vincent is adorable...I hope Reno doesn't make a scene...then again it would be hilarious if he did.
Caladhiel999 chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
Oh Reeve you flirtatious bastard. We love you anyway!
Caladhiel999 chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Cid is hilarious, Cloud is cool, Reeve is a sass master, Barret is a tank, and Vincent is down right sexy