Reviews for Convince Me
ladyluck25 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Cute fluff. I need more. :)
Precious Allen chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Amazing.. truly great author
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is so cute. I love Spencer and Sam stories. And your stories are so well written!
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Aw poor Carly xD that would be such an ackward thing to view. Good story :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
:D That was awesome.
Sherbetsticks chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
loved it v. cute
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I've just kindofsortofnotreally started to like the Spam shipping- I'm trying to spread my comfort zone away from just Seddie, anyway, and I have to say that this is a fantastic first fic to start on my shipping road.

This is cute and everyone is ridiculously in character and I loved the end because I could just imagine Carly's freak out and this is just lovely. :D
Invierna chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
AWWW! So cute!
Lucyole chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
i love man i want to see that in real very good stuff
AjAwkwardsauce chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I really like this, because while you got Sam being all lovey and stuff you still got her completely in character!
Rock The Rain chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I LOVE your Spam stories. Keep up the good work! :P
sweetsimplegirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Man that was just soi HOT I really liked it!GO SPAM!1:D:D:D
fritznkitty2007 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh I love this story...it is so awesome. I lvoe how Sam just kept kissing Spencer until she conviced him to tell her he loves her. That was classic.

I am full-blown SPAM over too, and I have read and written a load of them in my notebooks including 'iWantToExperiment' and 'iWantToBeWithYou' (neither are posted here yet, but will be soon).

You are a true SPAM shipper. Great Job!.

Thanks and Write me back at

Rachael
Rogueguitar13 LJ user chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
You need to write more spam fics! I love the way their voices come across! Carly falling off the chair was priceless.

Rogue Guitar13