Reviews for We Commit His Body
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
So sad... I think I really need to read a fluffy/happy Kakashi story now. I just have to find it first..
Very well writen story!
Kakashi with all the little dogs and farming was so adoreable...
:D
deepfriedtofu chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Love this. Great job, I like your style.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This... is by far, hands down, the VERY BEST Kakashi fic I have ever read on this site. How the heck does it only have 20 reviews? I was expecting like 200. This is so amazing I don't even know where to start. I love Sakumo's characterization, and Kakashi's personality makes so much damn wonderful and tragic SENSE, it's how I'll always imagine him from now on. This fic is everything I love about the Naruto series.
Schattenspieler chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Stark story! Although I do not understand half but I'm thrilled! XD
I like to know what it is all about the white chakra and how it goes.
lg
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Eerily satisfying. Loved it.
RaInbOw-M0nk3y chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
What can I say? You have me whipped.

;3

Apart from your lovely writing style, your characters and story are magnificent.

It has... A certain impact... Unique, beautiful.

I'd love to see more.

** r. M. **
Guile chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Lovely and quite poetic.

I always wondered what the Hatake white chakra was all about.
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Damn, that was an extremely powerful piece of writing; I loved every bit of it. Great job! :)
Gentle Kit chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wonderful character introspective. Enjoyed reading.
Barkers3 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Very interesting, very well written. Very strangely upsetting, makes me feel sad for Kakashi.
vernajast chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Grr. Just now getting to read this. BEAUTIFUL imagery! Excellent writing all around that enthralled me from the beginning. It's melancholic and lovely. It strangely leaves me wanting to hit something. I…don't know why. It's an odd reaction, I suppose, but perhaps knowing me, you'll understand. Like something wants to get out and has no outlet. Later, in a better mood, I think it will inspire me. It might be the tickle of an idea that's agitating me. I don't know. But I want to read this again. I'm the kind of person (like Amelie, heh)…I sink my hands into things: beads, sand, tiny pebbles, M&Ms. This fic is like sinking fingers into the black top soil that I sometimes find, from past times when the river flooded. Beneath there is always an unyielding layer of red clay. I wonder what's beneath this fic. That it's marked Part One is encouraging. More would be wonderful.
Moiya Hatake chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Your writing is poetry. Im at a loss for words because my words couldnt compare to the beautiful words you used to create this masterpiece. *huggles*
Schwimmschik chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wow. This is amazing. It's such a different view of the Kakashi everyone else portrays. What a way to take the dual meaning of Hatake. Farmer and leaf warrior. I can't wait to see more.
eithy chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Alright, I was all set and ready to write you an adoring review (which I will, you've just got to hang on!) and all I can say now is that if this is where you are a year and a half ahead of me, I have got SO much work to do. -rolls up sleeves-

Okay, on to the adoring review.

Facepalm, big time. I can't believe I never really thought of the obvious connection between shinobi and farmers and the trowel-kunai connection. God. I hate and adore you all at the same time because you write Kakashi like he SHOULD be written. I just... I love your writing. It's so real. I can smell and feel the dirt under my hands. I can feel the lightning up arm from my palm, crackling and singing my hair. You, my dear, are quite, quite amazing.

And I'm talking to you right now.

I'm very lucky.
Orodruin chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
You had me running around in confused circles like an over-excited puppy who's just been let off his leash and doesn't know what to do with himself for a minute there... I was like, this looks familiar, and I was sure I'd read it, but the link insisted I hadn't visited yet, and no review... Then I realized where I'd seen it before. -_-'

Anyway, I loved it. I especially loved that last section, the part with Minato's reaction to Kakashi's bloodline... I can imagine his love for the boy and his horror about what he did at war just then, and all of the emotions that must have been rolling just under the surface... Yeah, I could go on and on about just that paragraph.

But I loved it all. Kakashi's family was an interesting group, and the end they came to was horrible. I'd say more, but I really have to go now...