Reviews for Marshmallow
Mythopoeia chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I read this story years ago, like 2009 or so, way before I got a FF account. Ever since I did get an account, though, I've been searching, trying to find it again because it impacted me just that much. Well, now I've found it, I've faved it, and I'm never losing it again. Such a beautifully devastating work.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This was wonderful, painful, and a beautiful look at Dean and what he dealt with at a young age. Thanks for the great read.
Cushion chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
" Dad’s was something else, invisible and far away, but it was more important than them, Dean knew. He knew, and that was okay."

*sob* That was absolutely heart breaking. Poor Dean.
rikalynch chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
awwhh :(

poor Deanie. :(

haha. Great story! Keep up the great writing.
awww dean chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
*is bawling*

so so sad... *hugs wee!dean*
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I didn't see where you were taking this, subtle as it was, till that very painful revealing end. A too young Dean, a child with so much put onto thin shoulders, to finally interpret what fire meant and what had happened to his mother...well it made me want to cry. Did. Great piece of writing.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Ouch! Great job.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This is absolutely, positively heartbreaking! If Sammy's just being trained, Dean is what, six or seven? Oh my Lord, what a horrible realization for a child.

I really liked the language in this - you made is sound childlike with the short sentences and chosen words. That succeeded in putting me in the mind-frame of a child - which in turn made the end more horrific. Great job.

And how sad is this whole scenario with all of Dean's responibilities and beginning rationalizations at such a young age. I could slap John Winchester sometimes.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I often don't read "wee-chesters", but I'm glad I read this. Until next time...
PADavis chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Oh, man, wasn't expecting that. Poor Dean. Beautifully written.

Phoebe
Mek chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Meanie! :)
milamoorea chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
hey. brilliant ending lol
Lilly B chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
wow...that was angsty. great job with it. it was a realy sad, but insightful story...i enjoyed reading it.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
that was very eloquent and sad
Yvz chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
It was great ! Really
doyouqueue chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
merlin...

the last couple of lie completely screwed me over.

: gulp :

beautiful as usual of course.