Reviews for Maternal Instinct
blackwolfgirl88 chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
you got out caffine packing friend abby from NCIS
Isis chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
ha! Abby from NCIS! I love her! She's my role moddel, sort of. I was goth before I watched the show... great story so far,.. It's interesting that the boy loves sunlight, and I see that you put in the thing about damphirs remembering everything as well.

keep up the awsome story!
romulus-girl chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Oh, thats good! I love the NCIS Abby. That is SO something she would say, but she isn't creepy! I hope you update soon!
WorldOnlyIKnow chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
it's Abby from NCIS, she is so my favorite character.

P.S. Love your fanfic
Zinde Davouk chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
yay abby!

i knew it was her the moment u said 'caffeine high'

...ncis rox... ]

you have a really interesting story here, i hope u update soon!

~QS
Alastor Vega chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Well I guess the plot is getting for interesting. Keep up the good work.
Sammich Man chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Alright, another chapter. Does Jason know that Seras is a vampire? If not that'll be quite frightening for him, especially if he saw her go bloodlust crazy or something. I'm wondering what Jason is now, probably a Dhamphir...

Oh you absolutely must read the mangas, and the rest of the OVAs! The third one is out in English and the forth is out in Japanese, soon to be in English. Thinking it goes too fast is understandable for the first 2 episodes of it, since it's basically a reenactment , the third and forth ones are completely different though; what the original story was. You should check em out sometime!
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
The latest addition convinced me to start reading the story :P

That, and the fact I know you and the other stories I read that you authored were really good. Seems like Alu kun likes peeping on his Seras x3

It's a good story :D

One question. Do you have the plot in mind from the beginning or do you make it up as you go? Because I'm really amazed at your imagination. Good job.
Andrew chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
First off congradulations I don't know how you are finding the time to create these stories so fast. I believe that the character of Jason you created is very enjoyable to watch interact with the Helsing group. I like the dark tone of this story. I never watched Helsing series but I will now, but I say use as much artistic license as you want as long as a character remains true to there personality. Thank you for great reading in between Chem exams.
Khai the Shipping Queen chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
alucards a take a cold shower you nasty bastard!
Alastor Vega chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
A very intresting story. I always wanted to read about the more maternal instincts of Seras. Can not wait for the next chapter.
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I liked the idea with the church protection, nice concept there!
graypheonix chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Heh, I always figured it would either be Integra/Alucard, or Seras/Integra. I mean, cmon, must be a virgin? Heh. I do think that this sounds like a solar werewolf, or a part angel, personally, and that either way, the bloodline of his non-human part would be fairly small (less than a quarter of his blood, I think, maybe a tenth). Either way, the bloodine he has is thin, but probably quite strong. Might be interesting. Continue to update, ja ne.
PennyTheFuckingWise chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
it's stil interesting :D and i still like it!

Alucard is such a perv xD
SakuU chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
DON'T WORRY METROPOLIS KID YOU DID JUST FINE FOR A STORY THAT IS NOT ROMANCE AND THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY HAVING ALUCARD GET SLAP! AS FOR THE SERIES I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE INTEGRA/ALUCARD THING BUT IN THE MANGAS IT'S MORE OF A BROTHER/SISTER THING ONLY ALUCARD BEING ALOT MORE BLOOD CRAZY AND INTEGRA BEING INTEGRA AND NOT SHOWING INTERST IN ALUCARD. PLUS ALUCARD AND SERAS BEING TOGETHER WOULD KINDA MAKE MORE SINCE 'CUASE INTERGRA HAS BEEN TOUGT(sp?) TO KILL VAMPIRES, NOT BECOME ONE AND I KINDA DOUGT(sp?) ALUCARD WOULD WANT SOMEONE UNLESS HE COULD STAY WITH THEM FOREVER. ANYWHO, SORRY ABOUT THE RAMBALING BUT I LIKE TO STATE WHAT I THINK ALOT.. PLESE UPDATE SOON!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »