Reviews for Maternal Instinct
Dracony chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
Muy buena historia! disfruté mucho leyéndola. Me gustó el pensamiento que tuvo Alucard cuando vio a Seras y Jason abrazados También el super vínculo que Seras y Jason crearon. Bye!
Avenging Neko chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Some of it was a little too silly, but I still rather liked it a lot. Hehe.

Totally stalkimng you. :P And this was good for your apparently first Hellsing fan fic!

Jason being Superman's son was rather bizzare. Heh. But I guess the whole 'loves sunlight' was a bit opf a hint.

Also, d'aww, poor Seras jad to give him back to his family. But at least he didn't spend time in an orphanage, that wouldve sucked.

Also Abbuy being there is funny :P

Wju create an OC when an establisjhed cchatracter exists?

...Man I hope any of this is legible.

G'night! 'm off to bed
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
Great story you did a great job. I was kind of surprised that Abby from NCIS and superman son was in it but it was still good
naru894 chapter 15 . 6/1/2011
please tell me that the cyborg story is or will be one of your stories
naru894 chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
ofcourse! NCIS! Abby is one of my fav character of that series cx
Larisa chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
Great story! :)
Awsomedudett chapter 15 . 10/31/2010
Wow I loved this story! I really think you got Seras and Alucards character right, the personalities fit perfectly especialy Seras being motherly. I truly enjoyed this.
darkraistlyn chapter 15 . 10/12/2010
I loved this story! I was reading the chapter where Abby was introduced and at first I didn't think anything of it until she told Seras to go do her cool child of the night thing. I then sat back and said, wait... Loved it! I also enjoyed that Jason was Superman's son! Keep up the great work!
The Layman chapter 15 . 9/1/2010
You know, somehow, I think there already is a vampire like member in the JL. It's just a feeling I'm getting.

But anyways, everything looks like it got reselved rather nicely. I enjoyed it a lot, much better than Pycho Mantis made it seem.
The Layman chapter 14 . 8/31/2010
OK, I legitimately didn't see that coming. Out of all the possibilties for Jason's identity, "Son of Superman" wasn't even close to being considered to make the list.
The Layman chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
Whoa, deja-vu, man! It's like OVA 7, only without the Wild Geese.
The Layman chapter 12 . 8/30/2010
Somehow, I just don't think Jason is going to listen.
The Layman chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
Oh, he is loved by everyone and no one, at all times and no times, everywhere and nowhere.

And now I'm going to hide before the lawyers have my butt for that line.
The Layman chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
So /that's/ what happened.
The Layman chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
And so the truth comes out. This should be interesting.

Hmm, I wonder what Integra's interigation sessions with Frau Van Winkle is going to be like? I'd expect there'd be a lot of digs at each other's pantsuits.
160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »