Reviews for The Fireflies
Oxnate chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Excellent story even if it ends here.
Talon5Krrde chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Well, you could still post the crappy chapters after this... lol
o chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Entertaining
Dragon Seraphin chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
u know... i have to say, i found this story very gorram amusing :-D Its better to have 1 good oneshot than crappy chapters so i agree with you. Over it... it was 'shiny' captain!
bob0045 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This story is great, and it really works as a oneshot. I thought it was fun.

I loved your Jayne and Mal - Mal locked eyes with Jayne. “Why you arguing what’s already been decided?” Jayne hesitated, then sighed and started putting the bags back onto the metal table. Funny stuff
JEREMY chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
THIS COULD BE A COMPLETE STORY ALL BY ITSELF. NO OTHER CHAPTERS NECESSARY.
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Interesting story idea and how you shifted things to fit. Remember, though, show things, don't tell them, if the story will allow it.
Cosmiln chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
"Mal (the leader of a small gang called the Fireflies), Zoe (his second in command) and Jayne (Mal’s main enforcer) had just taken out five members of a rival, and much larger, gang called the Alliance."

LOL. You really got me cracking here :D
Go10 chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Hey! This looks like it'll be another good story of yours! You should continue this...!
jo chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
OMG that is such a cool idea...i love this story. hope you update. ;-D
OneWIshMakeItCount chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
really good story i really injoy it it cured my bordome lol
CloakedInsanity chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Lovin' it! please continue!
King Steve chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Really enjoying this fic, I'd love to see Cameron fight the Reavers, it would be even more one sided than when River did in Serenity lol. Keep up the good work I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Pjazz chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
Another typically orginal and audacious fanfic from you. You're really raising the bar in that respect. The link is pretty darn tenuous this time - basically the fact that the same actress plays the part of River Tam/Cameron. The plot's a little fuzzy at times, but then there are so-oo-oo many characters to keep track of and get right. But your writing is always entertaining enough to paper over the cracks.
angel0wonder chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Aw man, them crazy Reavers :P Shoot, I'd be worried too.

Well, when the inspiration hits ya, I'll be back :)