Reviews for Timeless To Me
xoCassie789 chapter 26 . 2/16/2012
Amazing. I couldn't stop reading, I'm so glad you continued it! This story is now one of my favourites :D
Pianogirl05 chapter 26 . 6/25/2011
This was an absolutely fabulous story. I really enjoyed reading it. It was so different from any other fanfic I have read and I have read a lot of fanfic. Thanks for sharing!
dakotapaigee chapter 26 . 6/23/2011
I was SO HAPPY when I saw that I actually get to read an ending to this story. Not because it's ended, but because I didn't really think you were going to finish it, haha.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that this was one of my favorite stories that I have ever read on here, and I appreciate you finishing it out. I absolutely loved it, and you ended it perfectly.

MonkeyInTheForest805 chapter 26 . 6/22/2011
Very good story...I loved every chapter! I couldn't stop reading!
amobutterfly25 chapter 25 . 6/20/2011
Im glad Bella figured out that she was to tell mrs. Mason that. Twilight wouldn't have been the same without edward. Only the epilogue left ... that's so sad. Cloudy mind must be one heck of a headache when'she wakes up.
msmess21907 chapter 26 . 6/19/2011
awesome so glad you finally finished it! and congrats on graduating i agree twilight as become a bit over the top but i still love reading these stories. I hope your going to college and live out your dreams. Thank you for your story

Minnie
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
Medication. Ah I see! That was an interesting conclusion. Good job. :)
TriGemini chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
Really enjoyed this story, a lot. It was great to read.
twilightfanatic00 chapter 25 . 6/18/2011
enjoying ure writing hope 4 an update soon
SerenityEndymion chapter 25 . 6/18/2011
Wow, after Re-reading the whole story I must say that once again I'm completely enthralled with it. Please update as soon as possible! I would absolutely love to know what happens next!
QueenReginaSwan chapter 25 . 6/17/2011
Please keep writing this story is great update soon x
DizneeDol chapter 25 . 6/17/2011
storties this good are always worth the wait, & i say you should finish it strong no matter how many review you get especially if all thats left is the epilogue, im excited for it
AnnRose Pattinson chapter 25 . 6/17/2011
I just read your story and i must say it is a very wonderful story. Now i'm going to go re-read it. (: keep up the great work
the-oncoming-dragons chapter 25 . 6/17/2011
It's sad to hear that you won't be finishing this story fully. I understand though. Funny enough, the only Twilight story I follow now is this one, because it's well written and I always finish the stories I believe in, even if I don't like that work of fiction anymore. Anyway, best of luck for your future endeavors! I enjoyed this story immensely and I hope to see the ending, even if it's in point form.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 25 . 6/17/2011
Thanks for coming back to this story! I'm glad to see it!