Reviews for Sexy Boy
Saubree chapter 1 . 8/29
Gosh you are great! I kind really love them together :33 and you are brilliant writing them :) thanks for posting
BabyMaraj chapter 1 . 5/21
I liked it. Looks like he got over Tsunade. Not that we actually know at this point since we only just meet Jiraiya.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Lemon was awesome. Loved the ending through :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Omg that was amazing... I love you for making this!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Always-Unpredictable chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I let curiosity get the best of me...first time ever reading this pairing...

Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
quite good
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
-stares, flushed- Good god...I actually enjoyed that. O_O SLIGHTLY creeped out that a 50-someing-year-old guy was/is THAT WAY with a 12-13 year-old boy (which is a HUGE improvement, btw - I would've ran for the bloody hills a year ago! XD)...but, otherwise? Awesome. Fave was the ending - very touching.

PS: I laughed at the implied Kakashi/Sasuke - makes a LOT of sense~! XP
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Jiraiya/Naruto is one of my new favorites :) you did a wonderful job! They need to just admit their love for each other already! (Heck every hot Seme should just admit it to the blonde uke already :3 we all know they are dying to! *winks* ) i look forward to whatever you write next!
SlowMovingTime chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Way cute! The pairing is really, really great..Seriously, it's awesome..and this story made it even more awesome.
Eipok chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Very nice. Really well written, detailed, but not overly long or drawn out sex scene. Loved the ending, too.
Tyler Berry chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I like the ending of this story so much it was sooo swweeettt! Reaally like th story!Keep up the good work!:D
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
that was hot

I like the end

MemoryRainStorm chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
OMG Not only was it a great lemon but the ending was very well though out! This was a hell of alot more deeper than many oneshots (Unless u continue it though i don't really see the need to) I've read and ended better too. Great job!
atomic-oblaat chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Oh my god, that was just beautiful! xD

The sex scene was fantastic, perfectly detailed and interesting, but that last little section was just perfect. Romantic Jiranaru fics are the sweetest tings ever, when done right, and this was definitely well done! )

Adding to favourites~