Reviews for Ways to annoy the characters in Inheritance
love it. nuff said.
Guinevere137 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
awsome.
Josatex chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
OHMYGOSH!I had a laughing fit reading this!It's completely amazing!I LOVE IT!
QueenFreekiGeeki chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
OMFG! I totally love this! I busted a gut from laughing to hard. You should do something with Ajihad and Roran
Elven Maden chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
I've got one for Arya!(and Eargon) Stand in the middle of the Varden and in the loudest voice you can, start reading the most embarsining parts of the most embarsing EA fics. You can also do this with the books. Make shure they're in earshot, too. Oh and by 'embarsining' I mean LEMONS! And I have no clue how to spell embarsining, I most likely spelled it wrong though. Just sound it out, that's what they always tell you. Wow this is the second-longest review I've ever writin. And now it's the longest. Feel lucky I'm so hipper today. Feel varry lucky.
theamber1 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
i liked yours read mine and tell me what you think

Theamber1
Shadowed Nightwings chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
i think this story is hilarious!
Archillon Shadeslayer chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Funny! Here's an idea. Throw some Darth Vader in and get him to show Murtagh how the Emporer's servant is supposed to be. Throw Palpatine in for fun. Then add Obi-wan in and tell Eragon the pro has come. Finally, bring in Princess Lea and trick Arya into thinking Eragon has fallen for her.

Arkillon
Ao-Seichi chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
I literally had to go away from the screen for a while, this is just too damn FUNNY! "Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for ye be crunchy and good with ketchup" That line is absolutely priceless, keep up the good work!
World of Make Believe chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
Wow, you give everyone credit. Most people just ignore those angry posts. Anyways, that was hilarious. Next time you should ask Galbitorix if he'd like to see Murtagh in a tutu. When he says yes, order Murtagh to dress in one and dance around like a balerena(sorry if it's spelled wrong) and sing, mary had a little lamb.
R.M.K.-Lilith Syvr chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
that was so funny!
theamber1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
this is really funny and thx for the commets about my story you thought of so many i would have never thought of well i hope you read the story i am working on write know but i haven't published it yet i think it kind of dumb but i just let my fingers do the typing and haven't even read what i wrote yet i just hope people like
murtagh lover01 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
RED ROVER!
Writer of the North chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
u r VERY i mean VERY insane.