Reviews for To Trust Without Fear
No chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I felt like crying
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
i love it but i do wish you would upload soon and DO NOT kill edmund or i will kill YOU
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
horrid
julie603 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
plz finish.
OJSZ chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is amazing! Please continue, I beg of you!
TheMysteryGirl111 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
this is really good! please update!
emily chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
WHAT!finish it!
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
A great story. Very good.
Lirenel chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Gah, how have I never found this before? It's amazing, and so very angsty. (and oh, how I love angst!) I noticed this hasn't been updated in awhile, I hope you haven't given up on it. I want more!
Smiley Smackdown chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
-_-omigosh, this is so sad!*sobs* ed can't die! please update soon!-_-
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
OMG...

Loved it...

Hope you'll update soon!

Luna
The O'Neil Sisters chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
so subOrbital, tha story was a very well down and very diffrent from your other storys, i think yo should be pourd of i have been on this site for many a month and this is the firt c,s,lewis fanfiction i have reviewd, and even though i o not have a story yet on if my own will be on soon i hope. i loved how you got he personalty of both Peter and Edmund, and it wasn't to short either. i look forward to reading the second chapter of this story, please to keep me waiting o long,

Blueberry13, will return when updated ;)
Sayuri1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I read the last half of this story leaning forward in my char, my left hand pressed to my chest and my mouth gaping open. I wish I had your gift for writing; this was amazing.
Alittica chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Holy Wow.

It was amazing, as usual. Seriously, your writings astound me. You have such a...I dunno, a gift. And you're the only author to every have me in tears. Not like, misting up, but sobbing, drowning my keyboard.

I terrified my father when I read "Lest We Forget". He could hear me crying all the way upstairs. I felt like such a loser. Thanks a bunch! ]

But really, you're awesome. Please continue. The new movie has made me a fan of flawed Peter and cool Ed.

Your #1 fan! (cause that's not loserish at all...)

Violet
Dragonsmaidan chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Oh no! Edmund can't die. That would be to sad. Hasn't he already died enough? jk. I love your other fics and I'm sure this one will be great too. I can't wait to read more.